Top 10 Releases from March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Releases from March

March has traditionally been a busy month in terms of new releases for the gaming industry. This is especially true this year with plenty of great games to choose from, whether if you are looking for the next blockbuster release or a niche title that has limited appeal. Here are the top ten titles released in March of 2010.

10. Perfect Dark (Xbox 360)
    This Xbox Live Arcade remake of the classic first-person shooter features revamped graphics (including a smooth frame rate) in addition new content such as online multiplayer for up to 12-players. For just 800 Microsoft Points, you will get one of the best and most robust first-person shooters ever.

9. Just Cause 2 (PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360)
    Set in a sprawling island, Just Cause 2 is an action game which sets itself apart from other open-world titles with its creative use of grappling hooks. Furthermore, players can use a parachute to traverse the massive world. With new weapons to play with as well, Just Cause 2 should offer hours of fun and entertainment.

8. Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver (Nintendo DS)
    The always popular handheld RPG returns once again. This time, arguably the best generation of Pokemon games is getting remade. Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver took advantage of the capabilities of the Nintendo DS to improve the graphics, sound and gameplay of the original classic titles. As a result, you have what may be the best Pokemon game yet.

7. Cave Story (Nintendo Wii)
    First released on the PC as a free game, Cave Story is a 2D action-adventure title similar to Metroid and Castlevania. The timeless classic gameplay is further enhanced by the ability to level up your weapons. Although you have to pay 1200 Wii Points, the port is well worth the priced due to the enhance graphics and sound in addition to the new content.

6. Yakuza 3 (Playstation 3)
    A year after its release in Japan, Yakuza 3 finally launched this March in North America. Although the cut content in the localization is very disappointing, the open-world action-RPG still provides plenty of mini-games and side-missions that will keep you busy for hours upon hours once you are done playing the thrilling main story filled with many exciting fights.

5. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (Nintendo DS)
    The hardcore RPG series brings its proven classic formula to the Nintendo DS. Strange Journey features a unique story and setting to go along with the old-school first-person exploration and engaging combat system. You probably won’t find a better handheld role-playing game released in 2010 than Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey on the Nintendo DS.

4. MLB 10: The Show (PSP, Playstation 2 and Playstation 3)
    The Playstation-exclusive MLB: The Show series is widely regarded as the best baseball simulator on the market. The 2010 edition continues the excellent tradition with improvements to the camera and online gameplay as well as new modes like Home Run Derby and the ability to call the game as a catcher. MLB 10: The Show, especially on the Playstation 3, may be the best baseball simulator yet.

3. Final Fantasy XIII (Playstation 3 and Xbox 360)
    After years of anticipation, the thirteenth edition to the classic role-playing series finally launched in March. The production value of Final Fantasy XIII may be the best in the genre yet thanks to the incredible graphics and excellent soundtrack. The fast-paced combat will also give players an unexpected but welcoming challenge. Whether if you are a role-playing fan or not, Final Fantasy XIII is worth picking up.

2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360)
    Going against Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was able to stand tall thanks to its stunning graphics and solid single-player campaign. It is the refined online multiplayer that makes the latest Battlefield game special, however. Being able to pilot vehicles and destroy environments gives Battlefield: Bad Company 2 an extra edge against Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and other first-person shooters on the market.

1. God of War III (Playstation 3)
    The final chapter in the God of War trilogy ends with a big splash thanks to what possibly might be the best-looking graphics seen on a console yet. Furthermore, the gameplay has been refined to near perfection with a more fluid combat system and impeccable pacing. With some of the most memorable boss battles in recent years to boot, God of War III is a thrill ride from beginning to end. You won’t find a better game released this March.

Anyone playing Just Cause 2?? That game is huge like Donkey Kong omg. Ive been playing that game for about 15 hours now and only finished like 8% of the game lol

And anybody found the "Lost" island we all know from Tv? I did and its awsome, its exactly like Lost with the plane crashed down and the "SEARCH" text on the beach + the hatch is also in there

god of war beat battlefield!

Comment

1. God Of War 3
      2. Final Fantasy 13
      3. Yakuza 3
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

i simply can't wait 4 God of War III gonna be a str8 raw game

Comment

God of war 3 is a kickass game, got the game on the release date But its brutal straight up and huge monsters / titans etc. Get it if you got a ps3!

Comment

i cant believe i actually wanted to get ps3..JUST for gow3...lol...i might actually do it tho...not sure..as i am broke but money is comin in for me pretty soon...
            Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican-Man View Post
              i cant believe i actually wanted to get ps3..JUST for gow3...lol...i might actually do it tho...not sure..as i am broke but money is comin in for me pretty soon...
              DO IT! Sell your xbox and play ps3 with me and smoka!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
                DO IT! Sell your xbox and play ps3 with me and smoka!
                NEVER!!!! (altho it is quite tempting) ima have to save..and end up havin both
                Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Might pick that Perfect Dark up seeing as MS gave me 400 free points. I'm waiting for Splinter Cell to come out. THat demo is sweet. Anyone else palyed it?
                  Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X