Epic to officially reveal Gears of War 3 and Bulletstorm on Monday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic to officially reveal Gears of War 3 and Bulletstorm on Monday night

Originally planned for last night, Epic's Cliff Bleszinski was scheduled to reveal all-new Epic titles for next-gen systems. This didn't happen as a change in schedule was made and Cliff Bleszinski was bumped to Monday night instead. Earlier today, Microsoft accidentally revealed Gears of War 3 on the Xbox 360 dashboard and now GameInformer has revealed their next cover story, which happens to be another Epic title, Bulletstorm.

Developed by People Can Fly, Bulletstorm is a joint publisher venture between Epic and EA. The title is a fast-paced shooter set to release on the PS3, PC, and Xbox 360. Sporting much different gameplay than Gears of War, Bulletstorm will offset the slower pacing of Gears of War and provide Epic fans with a more intense and action-oriented shooting experience.

The Monday night debut for each title has been revealed a little preemptively, but what kind of content they'll show in the announcement is still worth watching Jimmy Fallon for on Monday night. A teaser trailer will be great to see, though it likely won't be anything too revealing for either title.

Source - n4g.com

Yeah.. i saw the trailer today can't wait for April 2011

Last edited by Staar; 04-13-2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Gears of War 3? cant wait! Even if 2 was a big letdown for me
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X