Call Of Duty 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Duty 7

So the new call of dutys gonna be called..

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Theres some sorta trailer on the website

Call of Duty: Black Ops | Age Gate

They're really milking this series now.
    Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Well why wouldnt you....thing is its the people that made world at war...im proly not gonna get it I hate trey arch there games are shit.

Comment

world at war is good so treyarch cant be too bad
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

World at war lasted a month for me i even won a tourny at gamestop and didnt go to the 2nd round of it cuz i sold the game lol...im just sick of past war games...ill rent it but idk about buying it rather stick to modern shit.

Comment

i know ima buy it..kinda gettin bored of MW2...
            Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

This is gonna be based around vietnam I think I heard, should be great.
              My Current PC
              i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

^^^ i heard that too..

but after seeing the trailer.. it doesnt look like that time period at all... some of places did look like a vietnam type area though... i noticed the "bar" was being used by the guy too so it has to be around this time period...

Comment

i liked world at war and modern warfare, but i always liked modern warfare more... idk i played too much of these world war games.... right now i prefer the modern games!

i finished modern warfare I and world at war, but i still didnt finished modern warfare II, i'm too busy at this time.... but i'm gonna finish it in the near future, and i can't wait til' this new episode comes out....

btw my favorite world war game was medal of honor I & II for Play Station I!! there will never be such a good game like these two episodes

best war game of all time:

best modern game:

these new games are cool, but no chance against the old classic games!!
                  Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 05-02-2010, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The G.O.V. View Post
                    i still didnt finished modern warfare II, i'm too busy at this time....

lol.. its seriously the shortest game ever.. its lame as hell... i beat it in 1 day... where ever you are in the campaign ur prolly almost done..

i wish the story could have been longer but its ok though cuz i just got it for the online play...

we playin war gamez!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
                      lol.. its seriously the shortest game ever.. its lame as hell... i beat it in 1 day... where ever you are in the campaign ur prolly almost done..

i wish the story could have been longer but its ok though cuz i just got it for the online play...

we playin war gamez!!
                      i didnt even played the online modus one time, idk why...

i'm in act II.... i think i need to play it now and beat it "today"!! lol

Comment

I used to play computer games a lot, and COD was, after Total war series, my favourite game. Now, I just don't have enough time. Also my PC is too old for nowdays games.
                        2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Okay I heard that its going to be a serious of war eras. Varying from the cold war, to the vietnam war, to modern warfare..

Comment

I don't think that it will be any good. Remember Call of Duty 3? It was produced by Treyarch as well and that was full of glitches and bugs such as bullets going through rocks and stuff. Don't know why they keep going back and forth with the development team.
                            Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

^^^^^^thats why having the net is so good to have with games like that with glitches.. cuz they can easly patch it up over the net.. imagine if they would have been able to do that back in the day..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X