id Software's Rage Confirmed For 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• id Software's Rage Confirmed For 2011

Looks like we won't being seeing id Software's gorgeous, post apocalyptic shooter this year, as it was announced in a press release that went out today that the game will not be releasing until sometime in 2011. It wasn't too long ago that the game switched publishers from EA to Bethesda. Hopefully we'll see this game at the beginning of 2011, before the likes of big releases like Gears 3.

I dont know about you guys, but i am really looking forward to this game since i saw the first footages from this back in 2009 or so

It should be good. Glad that they switched publisher. I can't stand EA. Hasn't this game been around for ages?
    Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Yea production on this game started around 2008 - 2009, atleast i can remember the E3 footage they shown of this. Complete new engine and produced by ID, this is gonna b one huge open world game. Bit Mad Max style of game. And indeed screw EA, i rather play Bethesda games, like Oblivion and Fallout 3 << one of the best games out period

Comment

Originally posted by Smoka View Post
        Yea production on this game started around 2008 - 2009, atleast i can remember the E3 footage they shown of this. Complete new engine and produced by ID, this is gonna b one huge open world game. Bit Mad Max style of game. And indeed screw EA, i rather play Bethesda games, like Oblivion and Fallout 3 << one of the best games out period
        I still haven't completed that Oblivion. Just takes too long. I wonder if they are going to use the same engine for Doom 4.
        Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X