Pissed off..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissed off..

So I was playing cod on scrapyard, demolition to be precise because its one of the longer games, basically one round you gota defend 2 bombs and next round you gota plant 2 bombs

I was THREE away from 100 kills with only 23 deaths, so I had 97 kills. What really fuckin pissed me off is that I was stuck there defend the last bomb whilst my idiot team were fuckin sniping at the back and 2 idiots running around with tactical knives. HOW CAN YOU SNIPE ON SCRAPYARD?!

I had two sentry guns to protect me from the back and the front but thats not the point, its so retarded that if they wanna go and fuckin camp and snipe play a different game, the objective is to work as a team to defend the bomb but some fuckin 10 year old retarded kids think its cool to stay at the back with their gay intervention

Rant, finished

omg.. i know exactly how you feel!!!.. stupid sht like that happens to me all the time...

Comment

They should just make a new game mode for campers

Comment

Damn. Am I the only one who has yet to play this game?
        Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

i would make you cry then, i dont care if i win or lose as long as i whoop ass in kills
          F-N-F
          THE REMIX KING
          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

HAHA damn, I think Ive camped once in my life. Hella found a god spot and just blasted like 15 people as they walked up the stairs. Punk bitches!! But for real though. I agree with you on the camper mode they should make. And it hella sucks when youre sitting there actually playing and some fucking idiots who think theyre professional snipers but really suck dick just sit in the back trying to get headshots. FUCKIN NOOBZ

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X