Dead Rising 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Rising 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUdA2VVNY3w]YouTube - Dead Rising 2 - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

I saw the commercial on tv the other day for this. I love zombie games and dont really anything could top Left 4 Dead 2. Ive played Dead Rising but it just got to a point where it wasnt really fun. Its too hard. Im not too sure about this one either. I saw that theres like mini games in the game and it seems kinda gay. I think ill rent it when it comes out to see what the deal is.

Comment

yeah ths game looks sick i have the first one but never really got into it i miht have to go back to the first one before i get this one

Comment

dont waste your time or money on this game. I owned it for 1 week and it turned out to be shockingly bad. Always loading and saving will drive u nuts. Avoid avoid avoid ! ! !

Comment

I still haven't completed the first one. Too many bugs like the save one. Why didn't Capcom rectify the issues that the first game had?
          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

its cool with a friend but it does get boring fast, i havent played it for about a month
            loading and saving is no problem with me though
            F-N-F
            THE REMIX KING
            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X