Left 4 Dead 1 Vs. Left 4 Dead 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 Dead 1 Vs. Left 4 Dead 2

Aight, what ones your favorite out of the two games? I love these games, theyre the only video games I play (not anymore cuz I got red ringz ) But what ones your favorite and why?

Im going with Left 4 Dead 2, The levels and charaters are hella better than the first game. COACH!! Hes a bawse. Im a nerd with this game, Ive played it through about 8 times on different difficulties. Definantly my favorite game of all time...so far. Hopefully they make a Left 4 Dead 3

yea i hope they make a third,
    but im going to go with the first (before they fixed all the multiplayer glitches)
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Left 4 Dead 2 is not bad done with the graphics to 1080p but I like the first part better, there's more action for me ^ ^

Comment

i only played l4d 2. if u play it online its a really strategic game. this is def one of the best games ever. i hope that they release a third, too.

Comment

I have left 4 dead 2, I havent even played it yet. Anyone with a 360 want to play on live?

gamertag - full metal fila

Comment

^I bought it for the PC. It was on sale on ''Steam'' so I thought fuck it I'll buy it. Have only played 5 minutes but I don't really like it tbh. I expected it to be set in dark appartments with rooms everywhere but it's just all outside. Boring shit.
            2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

ive played them both,and i didnt really notice much difference in the two games other than locations.
              i think that i only kept the first one,because i liked it better overall.
              hopefully they do make a third one .it will be interesting to see what they can come up with or if it will be the same as the first two.
              Last edited by jackcorgi; 12-29-2010, 04:12 PM.
              "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face...." Mike Tyson

Comment

damn, wanted to get the uncensored version of l4d2 now from steam, but since i live in germany they only offer the censored version ... i'll order it from amazon uk now ...

Comment

Originally posted by maniac79 View Post
                  damn, wanted to get the uncensored version of l4d2 now from steam, but since i live in germany they only offer the censored version ... i'll order it from amazon uk now ...
                  How the fuck do you get a censored video game!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Voldemort View Post
                    How the fuck do you get a censored video game!?!?
                    90% of all brutal video games are cut/edited/censored in Germany.
                    Some games are banned in Germany, some weren't released in Germany because the publisher and the developer won't edit their games and even some edited/cut/censored versions are banned.

That's why the most German gamers buy such games from Austria and/or UK.
                    Last edited by Exodus; 01-08-2011, 08:36 AM.
                    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                    Vinyls: 60
                    Cassettes: 110
                    CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X