Playstation Introduces Eight New Titles For the PS3 Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playstation Introduces Eight New Titles For the PS3 Move

BallerStatus was recently invited to a Playstation Move event during New York's 2010 Comic Con, during which they showcased their next eight Move games, utilizing the PS3's new gaming experience.

Move was created for the PS3 and consists of the PlayStation Move motion controller, PlayStation Eye camera and PlayStation Move navigation controller. Together these components make up one awesome gaming experience, and for those who have a Sony 3D television, it can even be in 3D.

Among the new games coming out include The Fight: Lights Out and Singstar Dance.

The Fight out allows players to infiltrate the gritty and brutal world of underground fighting, as a rugged bare-knuckle boxer. After calibrating themselves, players put their fighting skills to the test. With the camera tracking their every moment, gamers get to see the damage their uppercuts, jabs and left hooks can do without real world repercussions of street fighting, all while burning calories.

Singstar Dance is another game that would make a great game to entertain guests with. Players are able to recite lyrics and perform dance moves from their favorite artists' videos, all done by your own movements. Among the acts to choose from are Outkast, Whitney Houston, and Lady Gaga.

Both titles drop on November 9. Pre-order your copies at Amazon.com.

One of the most promoted titles during the event was PlayStation Move Heroes, which for the first time ever brings together a cast of the PS's most beloved characters from three iconic franchises in a title developed exclusively for the Move: Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, and Sly Cooper.

In the game, the cast assemble together to compete in a series of intergalactic challenges and events. Watch the trailer for the game and get more info right here.

Heroes isn't expected for release until Spring 2011.

For more info about the PS Move or its title, visit Playstation.com.

YouTube - PlayStation Move, The Fight Lights Out, official trailer
    BallerStatus.com Playstation Introduces Eight New Titles For the PS3 Move

Why it doesnt show the youtube screen?

Has anyone tried the Move out. Is it any good or is it just a gimmick?
    Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

I have it , Its pretty great man, they say its much more accuarte than the wii.
      The sports champions game is pretty cool, table tennis on it is very realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
        I have it , Its pretty great man, they say its much more accuarte than the wii.
        The sports champions game is pretty cool, table tennis on it is very realistic.
        Well look whos here

Comment

So is it worth buying? I'd rather get COD Black OPS and Grand Turismo 5 rather than pay a $100 for the move.
          Only the Strong Survive

Comment

lol @ persona

Immortal If you can afford it , its worth buying , but at the moment there is not much move games out there to say its better value than COD and GT5, so id buy the latter if I was too choose between them.

Comment

Probably wait until more games come out and it is matured.
              Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

I have it as well and I play it mostly when a homie comes thru lol but I am planing on getting the RE gold to see what a full game experience would be like...I say wait on it

Comment

I have ps3 Move and I can only say that it's really fun, just play the sport Games or Fight that puffed brutal. And how precisely these controllers work in the inside there is a compass, even when the wrist is all given realistic again. But until now there somehow just crap games, tabletennis rocks ^^ best wait and see what will follow in 2011

Comment

just got the move for xmas, any games you guys recommend? the sports one is fun, wish it had more games tho.

anyone have a kinect too, how do they compare? outside of the obvious differences that is

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X