WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011

whos bought this game n please give your thoughts on im going get this soon.

its out?, i thought it was out friday

I Know Death Follows Me
    But
    I'll Murder Him First

Comment

i really hope that bret hart is in the game. I heard u had to pre-order the game for him to be in it! Hate it when they do that, they did it last year with stone cold

Comment

i think bret hart has been in most of them hasnt he? as like a legendary character or something?

Comment

Yes Bret is in it as Ricky steamboat Jake the snake Terry funk Rvd bulldog 1998 undertaker stone cold n the rock

Comment

wrestling games are so shit now...its the same thing every game just with a new roster..fuck that

Comment

getting this tomorrow hope its good
              sigpic

Comment

Been reading on ign.com that it's pretty good this year n more wrestlers in too. Be getting mine Friday or Monday

Comment

i play it for creating things

I Know Death Follows Me
                  But
                  I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Dont think stone cold or the rock r in it though.

Comment

Yes they are check out YouTube you'll see them along with other legends

Comment

just did, my bad they r in the game! So anyone gonna give a review?...also, what video game system is good to buy, wii, ps3 or xbox? I know ps3 is a bit pricey, so is xbox a good investment?

Comment

im going to get for the ps 3 like using that conroler better then play it on my 360 lol

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
                            just did, my bad they r in the game! So anyone gonna give a review?...also, what video game system is good to buy, wii, ps3 or xbox? I know ps3 is a bit pricey, so is xbox a good investment?
                            Both versions are pretty much identical in terms of content aside from the fact that it's easier to put custom soundtracks onto the PS3 version. On the 360 you have to burn them onto a CD and rip them to the 360, then put each song in an individual playlist. Why we have to do this I don't know why. If you're looking for a better online experience then the 360 version is a no-brainer.
                            Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

I'm still on the John cent road to wrestlemania mode n I bought bout a week ago don't really playit that much but games has good stuff in it better then last years

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X