X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my only problem in it is the crowd seems silent during the matches
    sigpic

Comment

why is it easier to play online with 360? I am a total noob when it comes to games n stuff, but i was thinking of purchasing one. Any info is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by baba View Post
        why is it easier to play online with 360? I am a total noob when it comes to games n stuff, but i was thinking of purchasing one. Any info is appreciated.
        It's not that it's easier, it's just that the online experience is much more enjoyable on the 360 overall not only for this game, but for the vast majority of games that come out for it. The service is much more streamlined and user-friendly. You do pay $50 a year for Xbox Live, but it is worth the money.
        Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

50 bucks per month, screw it i'll get a ps3, lol

Comment

50 bucks per month, screw it i'll get a ps3, lol
            No, it's 50 a year, not per month. lol.

Comment

oh shit! Ok, then thats not too bad, but i like ps3's graphics much better. I've noticed that the quality in graphics is dramatically different between the two systems.

Comment

oh shit! Ok, then thats not too bad, but i like ps3's graphics much better. I've noticed that the quality in graphics is dramatically different between the two systems.
                Yes, it's true. When developed right, PS3 exclusives usually outshine Xbox exclusives. I guess it all comes down to which exclusives from each system interests you the most. The vast majority of 3rd party games on both games are virtually identical.

Comment

I used to love playing wrestling games back in the day(Shut your Mouth/Here Comes the Pain for PS2, Day of Reckoning series on GameCube). Now I'm not that into it. While I love how they've given more creative control to use (Story Design), the game play has changed very little. It's running on an engine this series has used since 2000 and feels so slow. The Wii version is even worse as it doesn't have certain features the other consoles have and is basically the exact same version as last year. I'm probably gonna stop buying wrestling games for a while.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X