COD Black Ops FCK JUGGERNAUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD Black Ops FCK JUGGERNAUT

so yea.... this game is poop.... the series went down hill for mw2... i thought this one would have to be better but it appears that things just got worse... the one thing i hate about call of duty is juggernaut.... that sht is soo stupid... so they said that they were taking that and stopping power out of the game.... i was so happy and so excited.... so yea.... that news came around about 6 months ago... i just got the game yesterday and came to find out that EVERYONE HAS JUGGERNAUT NOW!!!!!! WTF... and its not just any juggernaut... everyone is a super juggernaut.... so yea... they took the option of having it out of the game and just gave everyone a terminator juggernaut instead... so now you have terminators running around.. it is sooo stupid.. im disappointed as fck... i cant even believe it.. you can shoot a guy 6 times and have him laugh at you as he ducks behind a corner and runs away... its sooo irritating... the normal 2-3 shots to kill someone was upped to 5-6 shots.. gay and fake as fck.... and some people would say... "oh well go play hardcore".... well the problem with that is if you got shot in the toe your instantly killed... so its either too much or too little....

they should have kept everything like it was on WaW as far as gameplay goes instead of trying to copy MW2 cuz they just fcked everything up big time...

WaW > MW2 > BLK OPS / POOP

haha i sold my 360...so i didnt waste my money on this game..
    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Play hardcore mode bro... lol. Thats all i play.
      If you could get money to kill people
      You could get money to help people

Comment

Yeah, I actually like the feel of this game, more arcadish. But don't worry, Modern Warfare 3 will be coming out in 2011, and that won't disappoint a bit. The maps in Black Ops are sick, especially the jungle one.
        Only the Strong Survive

Comment

i still want this game its killing me so i gotta wait till payday
          Say no to Trump.

Comment

I fucking hate the Juggernauts, I can be %99 through a level and have a Juggernaut come out of nowhere, with no frags left, & it's all over, sniper to the head though.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

LOL, i loved the juggernauts from mw2 when i played the special ops mode they really scared me.... i finished the special ops and fucked the juggernauts on the highest difficulty...

and this new black ops game is the shit imo, i didnt played the campaign mode yet, only online, and i gotta say the online mode is fuckin' nice, its really well done, maps are very nice, weapons and other shit is also nice, all for all i say mw2 was a bit better, but black ops is still a nice game and i will play it til' the next cod game comes out!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yeh Im liking the games features and i cant wait to get it cuz i still aint bought it
                  http://www.soundcloud.com/gurdeephanspal

https://n2deepbeatz.bandcamp.com/

Comment

still gotta get this cant wait
                    sigpic

Comment

Now that you guys have played this game how do you think it compairs to Mw2 online?

I think its shit personally. The only thing I like more is the Rc Car.. I fucks shit up with them

But yeah for some fucking reason Ill unload like a whole dam clip into some trick then some other cock runs by takes 35 shots and hits him with one and steals my kill.

I like MW2 soooooooo much fucking better cuz I can just put my custom perk that I like to call "camper pro" (Be mad bitches) and just pop up a tent from now and then and just relax with my sniper handin out headshots

Comment

^^^ i agree with everything you said.. mw2 is wayy better.... but i like WaW better then them all...

everyone having super juggernaut aint even fun... its stupid and unrealistic... i just love opening fire and having every bullet hit the dude and even throw in a couple dings (head shots) and they just run behind a corner like nothing happened.. even though they have about 5 holes in them including 2 pieces of burning hot led in their brain.. but no..... you go over there and to chase this walking dead guy down and theres a nice claymore waitin for you... i love that...

Comment

Originally posted by PAPAVELI View Post
                          ^^^ i agree with everything you said.. mw2 is wayy better.... but i like WaW better then them all...

everyone having super juggernaut aint even fun... its stupid and unrealistic... i just love opening fire and having every bullet hit the dude and even throw in a couple dings (head shots) and they just run behind a corner like nothing happened.. even though they have about 5 holes in them including 2 pieces of burning hot led in their brain.. but no..... you go over there and to chase this walking dead guy down and theres a nice claymore waitin for you... i love that...
                          HAHAH fuck!!!
                          I was playing the Jungle level on Black Ops and every god damn time Id walk maybe 4 feet some fucker would just "BANG" im dead. then when i get a clean headshot in on some punk running around he just walks away like nothing. fuck man I dont like going 4 and 15...

Comment

the only thing i do like about black ops compared to the previous is the blending between character models and the maps, in the previous ones u could always tell wich polygons and textures are playing characters and what is scenery and landscape, now it totally looks the same, so if u stand still most of the times the mofos running around like rambo wont even see u. and thats great with ninja and a supressor.

and nuketown is prolly the best online map ever, even if u damned good u never know the outcome due to the random spawn system, if u love action but worry about spawn kills? go scavenger with a grenade launcher and see if they gonna camp in the shed or behind the bushes for long. lol

Comment

overall i think the gfx in black ops are worse than in mw2

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X