Your Favorite Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Game

What is your favorite game or game serie, and why?
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Mike tysons punch out
    I could get tierd of playing that old school game

Comment

Silent Hill series - great story, scary, good music, good characters

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas - huge world, great story, great characters, great music, so much to do, very fun

Metal Gear Solid series - great stories, great characters, epic gameplay

American McGee's Alice - cool worlds, crazy characters, fun gameplay

Super Mario Galaxy - awesome worlds, very fun gameplay, i love all Mario games but this is the best

Tomb Raider Legend - cool levels, fun gameplay, improved on a great series

Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead - my favorite game for online multiplayer, i love WWII games

ah..i hate explaining why

Comment

the original Tomb Raider.

Resident Evil 2

Grand Theft Auto Series - PS1-PS2.

Many FOND memories of staying up all night playing GTA:SA at my fathers house. Back when I was in school and had no worries of work and money etc.

Robocop vs Terminator - Mega Drive
        The Revenge Of Shinobi - Mega Drive

This thread just put me in the mood to play these all again lol.

I love Resident Evil 2 for the fact I used to spend all my time on there as a kid and it used to scare the shit out of me.

I nearly completed Silent Hill but just never got there.

as you can guess i don't care about graphics aslong as a game is good.

i see you got a MGS avatar - i could never get past the first part on the Ps1 original lol

another great game was goldeneye for the nintendo 64.
        Last edited by MarkyMark; 01-03-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Pc - My favourite was Theme Hospital. I played that till my hands hurt!

Console - Mario Kart for the Snes. I know it's old but i've even to this day never got into another game such as that, classic shit!

don't really play new consoles..

Comment

Super Nintendo - Street Fighter and Super Mario World used to play these a lot as a kid and still do through emulators.
            PC - Command And Conquer Red Alert 2 - It's fun playin "war games"
            PS3 - Modern Warfare 2 - I host Challenge Lobbies and love shooting things up, so this game is perfect for me.
            SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Metal Gear Solid serie:
              The story is so fantastic, only Japanese can create such a brilliant story. This game is more an interactive movie than a game. The cut-scenes are epic and the gameplay is inimitably, with such an ingenuity and gimmicks in each part of the game serie. This game has also very emotional moments, especially part MGS4 - my eyes were filled with tears. Excellent!!! Best game serie ever.

Silent Hill 1 & 2
              Damn, the first two parts of the game serie are so awesome. Part 1 is maybe the scariest game I have ever played. You have to play these game alone and at night with full sound! Great atmosphere.
              Part 2 is also fantastic.

Resident Evil 1-3:
              I was 11 years old when I played this game. I couldn't play this game because I was scared of the creepy sound. 1 year later I tried it again and I finished this game. Part 1 has the best atmosphere of the game serie.
              Part 2, damn a good sequel but not better than part 1! I don't know how often I played this game through. I still have the saved games on my memory card. My personal record was 1hr 23min and few seconds.
              I was killed on the floor with the aflame helicopter when I played Tofu. Never tried it again.

Tomb Raider 1:
              The best part of the serie. Part 1 has a atmosphere. The levels are fantastic and I remember the T-Rex on the 4th or 5th level. They never accomplished to create the same vibe again.

Final Fantasy serie:
              Best RPG of all time. Story is always great, especially FF7 - which is also the best part of the game serie. The magic system is well-thought-out in each part.

Quake 3 Arena
              My favorite of all First-person shooters. Great design and the voice in this game is best I have ever heard.
              You are tied for the lead.
              I love also part 4. Great singleplayer mode and the multiplayer is very similar to Quake 3.

I will post my other favorites later.

Comment

Starcraft. Been playing that game since it first came out in 98. I like it so much due to the fact that each race is perfectly balanced. Each race has their own strengths and weaknesses. I still play lan matches with my brothers. Pisses me off that starcraft 2 has no lan support. Would love to get that but i don;t want to be tied down to battle.net.

Another one is Duke Nukem 3D. One of the first games I played on the PC in 1996. Back then the graphics were amazing and the gameplay - multiplayer and all. Best thing about it was giving dollars to strippers!
                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Grand Theft Auto (Series) - Hmmm, well what can I say who doesn't enjoy free roaming through a huge detailed environment city like New York, driving in bad ass cars, go out for a swim, and killing anyone you freaking like to with any standard weapon ever created.

Resident Evil (Series) - I've always loved the creepy spooky vibe to the game and Resident Evil 4 has to be one of the best games ever. Btw: it also introduced Wesker to the video game world. He has to be the most badass villain to have ever existed imo.

Uncharted (Series) - This series hands down has to be the best action-adventure / third person shooter out there. These games have so much damn detail, an awesome cast with alot of personality, and one hell of a single player campaign. I still play Uncharted 2's multi-player to this day its just one hell of a blast. Can't wait for Uncharted 3 "11/1/11".

Mortal Kombat (Series) - I love the famous Scorpion catch phrase "Get Over Here". MK is one of the best fighting games ever, I go back all the way to the Snes days with MK. The violence, fatalities, Test Your Might, and brutalities were all a blast. Even though the past few titles have been a disappointment I still enjoyed them. Have you seen the latest installment to the series, god damn its looking to be one hell of a game. Glad they followed into SF's footsteps and decided to back to 2-D.

Thats all I can think of for now, hope ya'll enjoy 'em

"And clown rappers I'm bound to slay"

Comment

1 of my fav's is..................
                    Kingdom Hearts (series) - Great story (imo) disney + Final Fantasy = win lol got to love keyblades....cant wait to get Re: Coded next week WOOT!

Comment

Shenmue 1&2:
                      The best Dreamcast game! Again, Sega /AM2 showed us that they are true masterminds.
                      You can go to work, go to the amusement arcade to play old SEGA Mega Drive games or play dart and you can also do much more things. The game, based on the interactivity and freedom he wanted to give to the player. Shenmue has also the day/night/sleep system and real time variable weather effects.
                      The fans will never know how the story continues because they don't want produce a new part, so an unresolved cliffhanger in Shenmue 2. First you thing is a old and well-known story but the appearances are deceptive. SEGA also was the creater of the QTEs (Quick Time Events).
                      SEGA was always the outrider but they never made it. Without SEGA and their game Shenmue we would have such games like Red Dead Redemption the new GTAs and Yakuza.
                      Shenmue 1 and 2 are two of the best games that was ever created!

Sonic 1-3 + Knuckles:
                      I played these games when I was 5-8 years. My childhood memory.
                      Always loved to play these games. Definitely one of the best Jump N Runs.

Max Payne 1&2:
                      What the developer created here are two masterpieces. The story is nice and the story telling is fantastic. The atmosphere in these games is brilliant but the best thing is the bullet time. It's make so much fun to use this feature.Fantastic!
                      Last edited by Exodus; 01-06-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

grand theft auto vc, sa, and 4(along with the expansions) - i love to start off playing as if im just another person who follows all the laws, then break out into some insane rampage.

call of duty modern warfare 2 - multiplayer is cool, especially when you play with friends. i never really got to the campaign mode, just the first few levels or missions or whatever they are.

call of duty black ops - same as modern warfare 2, and i love playing zombies with friends or even solo. i was stuck on that game for weeks when it first came out, i played it til it got boring and i just didnt wanna play anymore. now i started playing it again, but not nearly as much as before.

wwe smackdown vs raw 2011 - best wrestling game ive played for a long time. the new physics are great, it has a good roster, and the improved road to wrestlemania mode is cool, there's nothing better than walking around backstage trying to start fights with people.
                        Last edited by spike; 01-07-2011, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Damn, is it so hard to write 1 or 2 sentences why do you like these games?

Comment

Call of duty is my fave game, but my fave was cod4.

Simple because the maps were tight as hell, there was close combat and distance shooting maps, the weapons were varied and I loved the fact that you could get gold weapons, that was somethin to look forward too. Since that game they've gone downhill imo depsite the increase in profit they've gained.

AK47 ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                              Damn, is it so hard to write 1 or 2 sentences why do you like these games?
                              I like the games I chose because they are so unrealistic. Never been a big fan of the new madden type games that try to replicate reality. If I wanted to play football, I'd go get my friends and do it. I want to be able to drop kick someone!

Whuddup
                              "Support the legacy - Buy Pac related Amaru/Deathrow releases to influence future releases."

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X