My PS3 on its last legs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PS3 on its last legs?

Heres a video I took of my ps3 playing mafia 2, graphics go krazy after an extended time of playing it.
    Doesnt really happen with other games although other games freeze a lot red dead redemption and fifa 11.
    Its defintely not a disc issue as the Mafia 2 Disc is my friends and it worked fine on his system.
    What do you guys think is wrong.

could be your laser

Comment

Got the same kind of problem with Assassin's Creed BH, and few other games, then the blu-ray drive died

Comment

Sounds Like The PS3's Has A Hardware Flaw.

Comment

Got some problems with playing FIFA11 sometimes, screen is not what it used to be, but after a reboot and taking the disk out and cleaning it everything works fine.

Comment

[MENTION=340]felix11 wawnna play fifa? whats your psn so i can whip your ass

Comment

My only guess is your PS3 might be overheating or damaged from past overheating. It looks like the GPU is fucked. You might get lucky by opening the PS3 up and cleaning all dust out of it. Worse case the damage is already done.

Comment

[MENTION=1191]Shiva , my account name is felixn11, I will beat you and your Liverpool!
                Do you have headset, and maybe als play Carl Of Duty, Black Cops?

Comment

Originally posted by felix11 View Post
                  [MENTION=1191]Shiva , my account name is felixn11, I will beat you and your Liverpool!
                  Do you have headset, and maybe als play Carl Of Duty, Black Cops?
                  [MENTION=340]felix11 could you add me? as im out tonight and 2mrw and weekend. Its shivaMAKAVELI

I can play with liverpool okay i have a headset too and i also have black ops

Comment

[MENTION=1191]Shiva , yes sure, but I also have things to do this weekend, think I will be on PSN on sunday, but np I will add you.
                    Btw is PSN already up? Can't check it

Comment

Ohh yeah not too sure if its working or not. But whenever you wanna play send me a PM. PM comes straight to my phone, then I'll know you want a game and Ill come on

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X