Uncharted 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted 3

One of my all time fav game franchizes ever made. Part 3 is comming real soon, part 2 was one of the best games ever made. Part 3 looks so amazing aswell and I cant wait for it .

yep, playin Uncharted 2, great game! cant wait for part 3

Comment

dont know why but I didnt buy the first two parts, so I see no reason to buy the third part ...NO i will not buy the platinum edition because platinum is the biggest mistake in the game history ... I hope they will release a trilogy box one day because I want play this franchise
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
        dont know why but I didnt buy the first two parts, so I see no reason to buy the third part ...NO i will not buy the platinum edition because platinum is the biggest mistake in the game history ... I hope they will release a trilogy box one day because I want play this franchise
        why a platinum edition is the biggest mistake in game history? games for a lower price is always good lol. And when you dont like the artwork, buy the normal edition.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          why a platinum edition is the biggest mistake in game history? games for a lower price is always good lol. And when you dont like the artwork, buy the normal edition.
          you dont need to change the cover etc to sell it for a lower price i could link you guys to a game site where everybody hate the platinum editions, lol
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

i gave uncharted 2 a go and just couldnt get into it. while it looked great graphically and had a good story, the 3rd person stuff really bugged me. he reuns funny and shooting is annoying and difficult, the way he shoots to the side and the aiming etc. FPS are much better in this aspect, cant get into 3PS unfortunately

Comment

The video looks awsome, i spend 3 weeks playing the first game non stop. Haven't gotten around to pick up part two yet. I need to do that one of these days
              I ain't choosing sides
              Hell nah,fuck everybody
              It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
              Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
              Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
              I'm bullet proof
              Blazed up on top of my man's roof
              Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
              Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
              It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
              Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Originally posted by J View Post
                i gave uncharted 2 a go and just couldnt get into it. while it looked great graphically and had a good story, the 3rd person stuff really bugged me. he reuns funny and shooting is annoying and difficult, the way he shoots to the side and the aiming etc. FPS are much better in this aspect, cant get into 3PS unfortunately
                uncharted is no shooter lol. uncharted is an adventure/action game with shooting elements. Comparing this with FPS shows you not really know what kind of game this is.

You cant make an adventure game like this with a FPS view lol.

Comment

uncharted is no shooter lol. uncharted is an adventure/action game with shooting elements. Comparing this with FPS shows you not really know what kind of game this is.

You cant make an adventure game like this with a FPS view lol.
                  i played through the first 3 or 4 missions and you spend like 65% of the time in shooting battles, and the shooting style was so annoying and frustrating that it ruined the game

Comment

i played through the first 3 or 4 missions and you spend like 65% of the time in shooting battles, and the shooting style was so annoying and frustrating that it ruined the game
                    I love it. one of the best franchizes ever made . The multiplayer was also dope as hell in part 2.

Comment

I love it. one of the best franchizes ever made . The multiplayer was also dope as hell in part 2.
                      zelda's still better

Comment

zelda's still better
                        if you compare everything to zelda N64, everything is garbage lol.

Comment

if you compare everything to zelda N64, everything is garbage lol.
                          agreed lol, however link to the past (snes zelda) and twilight princess (wii/gc zelda) are both amazing as well

Comment

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Uncharted 3 will see protagonist Nathan Drake and mentor Victor Sullivan travelling around the world to such places as the Rub' al Khali desert, in search of the legendary lost city, the Iram of the Pillars. Chloe Frazer and Elena Fisher will also return in Uncharted 3. The plot will draw from the archaeology days of T. E. Lawrence

Developer Naughty Dog Game Director Justin Richmond describes the game as a brand new dynamic to the franchise:
                            "This is where the Drake’s Deception title really starts to come in. Uncharted 3 finds Nathan Drake searching for an ancient 16th century treasure, but he ends up being pulled in to an even bigger mystery filled with deceit, pitting him against a shadowy clandestine organization and the occult treachery of its cunning and ruthless leader. Marlowe is always trying to undermine Drake and getting him to do things he doesn’t want to do, it adds a brand new dynamic to the franchise."

Comment

This game is going to be amazing.

Maybe my most want now game from the year.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X