Assassin’s Creed 3 Release Date In 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin’s Creed 3 Release Date In 2012

Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot announced that a new Assassin’s Creed title is coming in 2012, expected to be Assassin’s Creed 3. The main games are always released in the same month, so expect the Assassin’s Creed 3 release date to be November 13, 2012.

Guillemot says the game will be a “major” installment in the series, but remains tight-lipped about any further details beyond the release date.

“There will be another great, full-fledged Assassin’s Creed title next year,” he told investors. “It will be another major release and we will be communicating more about it in the coming months.”

This confirms comments made by Assassin’s Creed Revelations Creative Lead Alexandre Amacio last month, who revealed that the next installment would be the last chapter in Desmond’s story. “In Assassin’s Creed we set up a timeline with this whole end of the world plot of December 2012. That’s fast approaching, and the story we have to tell, we obviously need to do it before we arrive at that point,” Amacio said at the time. “Assassin’s Creed is all about cycles – we have the Ezio cycle and the Altair cycle, and both of those are set to conclude in Revelations and we have the Desmond cycle, which is set to end on December 2012.”

Guillemot also said that pre-orders for Assassin’s Creed: Revelations were “significantly higher” than figures for Brotherhood, yet the firm is still expecting a “double digit decline” in sales for Revelations compared to the other title.

Read more: Assassin’s Creed 3 Release Date In 2012 http://www.videogamesblogger.com/201...#ixzz1kaTGnuf3

Source Of Information: http://www.videogamesblogger.com/201...te-in-2013.htm

I cannot wait till it drops.
    www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
    www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
    www.facebook.com/LilProphet
    www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

brilliant although i gotta get on with revelations still
      sigpic

Comment

That looks sick look forward to this lots of good games coming this year.
        Love.

Comment

good info just got done with revelations which was a great game bring on the next one!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
            good info just got done with revelations which was a great game bring on the next one!
            I Finished It Last Month Great Conclusion For Ezio & Altair.

Comment

Can't wait for this. Still have to finish revelations tho. If skyrim didn't come out so close to revelations, I would beat it

Comment

Originally posted by YoungSimba23 View Post
                Can't wait for this. Still have to finish revelations tho. If skyrim didn't come out so close to revelations, I would beat it
                I really liked Skyrim's vibe, I just think that the controls and the combat possibilites are so poor in that game.. the jumping looks like it's from a 2000 game.. so I understand many people loves Skyrim but I couldn't get over with its cons.
                www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X