Metal Gear Online will be taken offline later this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Gear Online will be taken offline later this morning

Since it’s start back in 2008, Metal Gear Online; otherwise known as the online portion of Metal Gear Solid 4, has had a pretty solid fanbase. With well over 1.9 million users playing the title. Sadly, Metal Gear Online will be shutting down it’s servers later this morning at 10:59 a.m. EST, on it’s 4th anniversary of the game.

Originally the title was supposed to run for 3 years, but due to fan’s reaction and request for the online service, allowed the title to go on for another year “out of respect for our loyal fans” as Konami writes.

“We have regretfully come to a point where players have experienced all that this iteration of Metal Gear Online is able to offer,” as shown on Konami’s announcement. “Therefore, it saddens us to announce that we have decided to end online service with the upcoming fourth anniversary of online service. We would like to apologize to all of the users who are currently enjoying the Online Service for this title, and kindly ask for your understanding.”

I think I will play MGS4 again ....fucking love this game
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X