Rumors of PS4 Restricting Used Games Send GameStop Stock Tumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rumors of PS4 Restricting Used Games Send GameStop Stock Tumbling

The games are too expensive an have very limited replay value these days.. I only really buy games that i know ima put to work. Mostly just Cod An Online playable games.. Its way to much for me to spend $60 on a game i know ima beat in one day an never play again. The game industry needs to re think about how they make there games instead. Its all bout online play now adays

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Rise58 View Post
      The games are too expensive an have very limited replay value these days.. I only really buy games that i know ima put to work. Mostly just Cod An Online playable games.. Its way to much for me to spend $60 on a game i know ima beat in one day an never play again. The game industry needs to re think about how they make there games instead. Its all bout online play now adays

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
      you have to play the right games!!!

Demon's Souls ...this game took multiple months of my life and my character still isnt on the highest level ...later you have to play this game multiple times just to go 1 level up
      Dark Souls ...is even harder ...I think this game will take 1 year of my life

Ni No Kuni ...another fantastic RPG with a sad and emotional story

Borderlands 1 & 2

when I play a new game I dont play 7 hours in a raw, damn that's insane ...do you all have so much freetime? ...when I'm back at home after slavery ...I mean work... I play 1-2 hours or only on weekend

you could be the most games within 10 hours back in the day ...the only difference is that they dont produce many RPGs these days
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Rumors of PS4 Restricting Used Games Send GameStop Stock Tumbling

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
        I prefer the original release instead of a box ...3 covers > 1 cover
        Well I do agree that it's cool to own the different covers. But that new one looks awesome! Of all 5 games.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X