Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayStation Network Maintenance Incoming

“Routine maintenance,” is all.

Every so often, the PlayStation Network goes down for maintenance, and another brief round has been announced. On Thursday, January 17th, the PSN will begin a maintenance period that will run from 8am PT until 8pm PT, or a period of 12 hours.

“The PlayStation Store and Account Management will not be available during the maintenance period,” Sony’s Matthew Harper notes, “but you will be able to access online play and apps provided that you have signed into the PlayStation Network at some point between now and the time of the maintenance. So please be sure to sign in now if you wish to access the Network during Thursday’s maintenance window.”

If there’s any movement on the date or time of the maintenance period, we’ll be sure to keep you updated.

PlayStation Network Maintenance Incoming

Maybe they'll clean that fuckin store up. It looks like shit and is slow as fuck and hard to find anything. The old way was better.

Comment

Re: PlayStation Network Maintenance Incoming

I didnt like the old neither the new style.. To me its allways been shit an hardass hell to find stuff. Harder on them to take my money..Idiots realy

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X