Are You Guys Ready For Playstation 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Guys Ready For Playstation 4?

I been following the rumors about PS4 coming out this year since January 7th when Sony announced that a PlayStation event will take place February 25-28 called "(Destination)

Tomorrow Is "Destination"!!! The official date for the press conference is the 20th, ITS HERE ITS HERE!!! LOL!!!!! I'm very excited but what about you guys? Is this the right time to see the new playstation? Rumors say it will come out later this year "WorldWide" others say Japan only and for the untied states and others, Early 2014,

I dont see the PS4 selling very well right away like the ps2 did, For those you who forgot, the PS3 didn't sell well for the first 2 and a half years because of the $599 price tag!! How much will PS4 cost? Are you ready to git rid of your playstation 3? I think the PS3 still has alot of life left in it, i don't see all PS3 owners getting rid of their systems anytime soon. Just my thoughts and opinion whats yours?

We got a few threads regarding the ps4 now if its better then the ps3 i will probably give it a chance ps3 was a pretty shitty console for me only got it for the odd exclusive game that wouldn't be on the 360.But this thread is good for discussing if people like it for info on the conference and its stream time hit up http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...267#post487267
    Last edited by GreenL420; 02-19-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
      We got a few threads regarding the ps4 now if its better then the ps3 i will probably give it a chance ps3 was a pretty shitty console for me only got it for the odd exclusive game that wouldn't be on the 360.But this thread is good for discussing if people like it for info on the conference and its stream time hit up http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...267#post487267
      Sales are showing the Xbox 360 is so far winning the current console Gen, Sony made alot of mistake with the PlayStation 3, dont get me started. Mistake 1 was the $599 price Tag At Launch

Comment

Originally posted by :NexLaw: View Post
        Sales are showing the Xbox 360 is so far winning the current console Gen, Sony made alot of mistake with the PlayStation 3, dont get me started. Mistake 1 was the $599 price Tag At Launch
        Yea they both had disadvantages in the long run rumors around the net is that the price difference is supposed to be lower then what they where for the launch of the ps3 however i find that hard to believe as the new console must have very updated hardware which would cost even more then the stuff that was in the ps3 especially with the way the economy is now i would think anyways so to sell it at a lower price then the ps3 and it being a next gen console sounds a little hard to believe guess we will know soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          Yea they both had disadvantages in the long run rumors around the net is that the price difference is supposed to be lower then what they where for the launch of the ps3 however i find that hard to believe as the new console must have very updated hardware which would cost even more then the stuff that was in the ps3 especially with the way the economy is now i would think anyways so to sell it at a lower price then the ps3 and it being a next gen console sounds a little hard to believe guess we will know soon though.
          we won't see the price until E3 in June or another event prior to that. I know for a Fact PS4 is gonna cost more then PS3 but yeah it will come in 2 versions like the WiiU, 1 for the cheap bastered LOL! and 1 for the people who want to waste money and go all out hahaha,

Comment

Originally posted by :NexLaw: View Post
            we won't see the price until E3 in June or another event prior to that. I know for a Fact PS4 is gonna cost more then PS3 but yeah it will come in 2 versions like the WiiU, 1 for the cheap bastered LOL! and 1 for the people who want to waste money and go all out hahaha,

Comment

watching pre show now . cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                watching pre show now . cant wait!
                I am also i hate to admit it but im kinda excited to see a new console even if it is sonys.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X