Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playstation 4 Officially Announced (Updating Live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playstation 4 Officially Announced (Updating Live)

Thats one of my biggest pet peaves with the ps3 was that it would freeze an lock up If I pressed the home button during game play. Second processor dedicated to that is a great idea

Comment

176 GB/s of bandwidth on the PS4 GPU? Lol that's slower than GeForce GTX 480 which is 3 years old. PCs have cards 3 times as powerful as that now. What are they thinking.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
        176 GB/s of bandwidth on the PS4 GPU? Lol that's slower than GeForce GTX 480 which is 3 years old. PCs have cards 3 times as powerful as that now. What are they thinking.
        Consoles dont compete with PC gaming. Different situations. Consoles will never get to the level that PC'S are capable of and that is a fact.v
        " In the words stay true, stay true forever. " - Makaveli The Don

Comment

Specs of consoles are always different. Other stuff is more important for consoles compared to pc's.

Comment

I think they've concentrated more on the processor and fuckin people up by not letting them play used games on the console.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
              I think they've concentrated more on the processor and fuckin people up by not letting them play used games on the console.
              You dont even know or they do lol.

Comment

could be wrong its just what I've been readin the past couple of days..

Comment

could be wrong its just what I've been readin the past couple of days..
                  They said nothing about it. All what you reading is rumours, nothing confirmed.

Dont believe everything you read!

Comment

we'll just have to wait and see!

Comment

The secondary cpu and 8gb of ram is whats cool, everything else you will find in any medium power PC. It's not exactly supercharged new technology. I also think this whole 'social' connecting business is another waste of time that nobody will bother using.
                      Still looks a lot of fun though I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
                        The secondary cpu and 8gb of ram is whats cool, everything else you will find in any medium power PC. It's not exactly supercharged new technology. I also think this whole 'social' connecting business is another waste of time that nobody will bother using.
                        My laptops got 8gb of ram i7 processor and 3gb dedicated NVidia graphics.. plays any game u throw at it.. and with my ssd it super fast.. My Xbox and ps3 are just gathering dust, no time to play on them.. I wont be getting the ps4 unless its somethin special

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
                          Personally I agree with the whole social thing, I dont like that myself, its useless. But a fact is, Xbox already have it a little bit, Wii U have it and the mainstream love it.

It looks like sony found a good way to keep the hardcore fans and the mainstream happy, which is good I think.

Comment

My laptops got 8gb of ram i7 processor and 3gb dedicated NVidia graphics.. plays any game u throw at it.. and with my ssd it super fast.. My Xbox and ps3 are just gathering dust, no time to play on them.. I wont be getting the ps4 unless its somethin special
                            yeah, pc rapes console. not only can it hold better graphics but it's all open source you can mod the shit out of everything. Only problems are is that you don't exacly lay back on your couch with the big screen with it (unless you're okay with going through the windows screen and all) and that it does come expensive.

Plus I wouldn't wanna play street fighter with any of my mates via PC lol. I think it's cool to have the best of both worlds, PC more so than console though.

Comment

i am very hyped since i saw the ps4 introduction yesterday, i like the games they presented, the joypad looks perfect, no more waiting for games to load, etc..etc.. i want my ps4 right now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                                Hmm no look at the console or price yet.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X