Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playstation 4 Officially Announced (Updating Live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
    sorry but fake

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
      Lmao we know that's fake doesn't the controller aint even the same as the one announced yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
        I think they've concentrated more on the processor and fuckin people up by not letting them play used games on the console.
        Sorry, not this time

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
          My laptops got 8gb of ram i7 processor and 3gb dedicated NVidia graphics.. plays any game u throw at it.. and with my ssd it super fast.. My Xbox and ps3 are just gathering dust, no time to play on them.. I wont be getting the ps4 unless its somethin special
          My laptops got a i7, 2.3 ghz 8 gb 1600 mhz DDR3 nvidia gefore GT 650M 1024 MB
          " In the words stay true, stay true forever. " - Makaveli The Don

Comment

Jimmy Fallon 1st Hands-On With PS4 (Killzone)

Glad to see the demo was real-time gameplay and not pre-rendered CGI bullshit like Sony pulled back with Killzone 2 on PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable View Post
              My laptops got a i7, 2.3 ghz 8 gb 1600 mhz DDR3 nvidia gefore GT 650M 1024 MB
              thats swell, mike.

Comment

Not impressed with the graphics of Kill-Zone. I expected better than that.

Comment

Bare in mind this lot will be the first generation of ps4 games
                  the second generation should be phenomenal
                  like GTA4 compared with GTAV

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X