Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 1.5

[MENTION=911]Totally Insane

A team is performing a full "restoration" on one of the legendary beta builds ever to fall in hands outside of the creators' company: Resident Evil 1.5. (which is a scrapped version of RE2). Somehow they got the "game code" so they reconstructing the whole game. You can download the beta version of their rebuilding - all you need is a PS1 emulator to play this beta.

Beta Version footage
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

That is sick as fuck! Hopefully they are able to finish the game up without having a bunch of the glitches that are in the footage.

Comment

the exact thing was done with baphomets fluch aka broken sword some years ago.. they put out 2.5 version a few years after 2 was released, 3 was completely different u can compare it with resident evil that changed alot too..

i want to play that but i need a controller for this, i hate playing games with a keyboard..

i just wish they would remaster 1,2,3,code veronica & zero for the ps4, i would buy these games the 3rd time then.. remaster for 1 on gamecube was perfect for example..

thanks for posting!!

Comment

Originally posted by Totally Insane View Post
        the exact thing was done with baphomets fluch aka broken sword some years ago.. they put out 2.5 version a few years after 2 was released, 3 was completely different u can compare it with resident evil that changed alot too..
        that's different! Broken Sword 2.5 was a complete new game

Resident Evil 1.5 is the original version of Resident Evil 2 ...they scrapped this version at a development stage of 70% because Shinji Mikami (Resident Evil creator) wasnt happy with the concept of the otehr director ...so he joined in and changed the most parts ...few characters were removed and new characters were added ...the female character was Elza Walker which was replaced by Claire Redfield in the retail version ...complete new levels and few were redesigned ...the story was changed in the most parts etc

a group got the original game code by hacking
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X