What do u guys think of Ufc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do u guys think of Ufc

ok i got the new ufc game i like it alot i wish it had intro with mucis but still a good game so far this game will tide me over til the new fight night comes out i have the new fight night demo and the game is dope so far what do u guys think of ufc if u have it

i got it the day it came out...i was very happy with the demo and chose to buy it...i beat the game in 2 days and after that it got a little boring.. so i chose to test my skills online..i got owned for the first couple matchs so i went back to practice against the computer for a couple days.. now im untouchable online with my create a fighter... and his skill level is only 73 overall.. i just box them pretty much and eventually they get pissed at me always hitting them instead of getting gay with them rolling around on the floor and they try to box back.. and thats when the usually get hit with a counter and get knocked the fuck out.... and after all that i get an earfull about how i should be playing fight night instead of UFC and i get called alot of names.. even know i had just owned them and won the match... typical XBOX live gameplay...

Comment

man, i played it one weekend ago, its very nice game... i think one of the best fighting games ever... what a graphik...and very cool gameplay....

i dont know, but maybe this is the best fighting game of the year 2009... but lets check tekken 6 when it comes out... maybe this will be better...

Comment

good game...currently 12-4 on career mode...

8/10...

live ufc is addicting...love that shizzle...lol

Comment

Originally posted by willz71172
          not done a career mode yet is it any good i normally just play my mates

yea its pretty good... you just gotta know what ur doing so that you can get max attributes everytime to build up your CAF.. the highest overall ive seen online was a 117.. and he kicked my ass like it was nothing.. i only use my CAF when i play online and hes only a 73 but i still own..

Comment

Have only played versus another player and it was not bad but my homie says career mode is hard with all that button mashing.

Comment

I have heard that this is a good and now thinking about getting copping this.

Comment

I just borrowed it from my cuz yesterday and was literally playing it til 6:00 am this morning LOL....I'm undefeated on career mode but I'm having a hard time beating Chuck Lidell...
                Overall I thought they did a great job with the whole game (graphics, characters, gameplay)
                I'd give it 9/10
                I think I actually like it more than the Fight Night games because it's MMA too...

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
                Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
                Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
                Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

lol man i didnt like this game at all. id rather play mortal kombat on super nintendo.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X