Top 3 Most Anticipated PS4 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 Most Anticipated PS4 Games

With all the hype generated about PS4 and its hardware, developers have started developing all sorts of games for this new platform. Games really affect the overall console experience, and some solid titles could put PS4 ahead of its competitors, Xbox One and Wii U. Following are the three most anticipated games announced for PS4:

BlackFlag1. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

The Assassin’s Creed series has returned as players now take on the role of Edward Kenway, the grandfather of Connor who is the main protagonist in Assassin’s Creed III. The story in the modern day is based on a person hired by Abstergo Industries to investigate the genetic memories of Desmond Miles, now backed up on “the cloud”. Players investigate Desmond’s ancestral memory of Edward Kenway who is a pirate in the Caribbean. The game will run on the AnvilNext, enabling it to render a massive crowd at once, along with a dynamic game world and weather cycling. It is being developed and published by Ubisoft for PS4 and various other platforms, but will be a
    launch title for PS4.

Infamous: Second Son is a soon-to-be the newest title in the Infamous series. The new main character, Delsin Row, is a 24-year old with the ability to control smoke and fire. The game will include amazing visuals that show off PS4’s capabilities. It feels like a reboot of the series, letting you play it, even you did not play or have an idea about previous titles. The first two games had incredible large open worlds and powerups and this version too looks to follow this trend. It is being developed by Sucker Punch Productions and published by Sony. It is exclusive to PS4. -

The gaming community praised Battlefield 3 for its excellent gameplay and online multiplayer. Battlefield 4 tries to improve the single player story with an approach similar to Battlefield: Bad Company 2. The game will use the Frostbite engine which provides a great amount of scalability and enables many intuitive features. Battlefield 4 will boast great graphics along with an immersive storyline, and will be developed and published by EA for PS4 and other platforms. It will be a launch title of PS4.
    With so many great titles already lined up for release, the next generation of gaming with the PS4 is sure to be amazing. I just can’t wait for more announcements about games for PS4! Let us know about your favorite upcoming games for PS4 in the comments section below.
    Love.

pffff lol none of them 3 i will buy on ps4 :/// but there are few more good games im waiting for
    He was a nice middle class nigga
    But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
    Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Battlefiend 4, Destiny, Watch Dogs, The Division, and Order 1866 are my most anticipated releases.
      Love.

Comment

You can't write the list and not include Uncharted 4. Can't wait for that one.

Comment

Can't just list 3 lol

Infamous Second Son
          Cyberpunk 2077
          Watch Dogs
          Destiny
          The Order 1886
          Killzone Shadow Fall
          Next Mass Effect game

Comment

cant forget that - but no gta5 for ps4 at the release LOL, just fail.

Comment

Originally posted by chatzon View Post
              cant forget that - but no gta5 for ps4 at the release LOL, just fail.
              You cant blame sony or MS, blame rock star. and why the hell you want to play a 4 month old game on a xbox one or ps4?

Comment

i heard that some titles will be different to the ps3 release i.e. the new fifa.
                more effects, better look, more motion etc.

well i will wait to the second line, like i did with most of my console/pc i took (even with my actuall beamer e91 LCI ^^)
                from atari, c64, amiga500, gg, ps, pc with monster 3d, dc, ps2, xbox to ps3
                collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

(Last time I checked) the Top 3 pre-ordered games were as followed:

1. Battlefield
                  2. Watch Dogs.
                  3. (Some Game I cannot remember)

But, As of August 24th the top 3 pre-ordered are:

1. Battlefield 4 - 246,965
                  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 240,090
                  3. Killzone: Shadow Fall - 221,710

This thread deserves an update.
                  Last edited by Hard2Kill; 09-09-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                    You cant blame sony or MS, blame rock star. and why the hell you want to play a 4 month old game on a xbox one or ps4?
                    uhmm 4month old game? isnt the release date the same month or even shortly around the day the ps4 hits the stores? mhhhhhhh

and i blamed noone for that lol, its just a fail....

Comment

Originally posted by chatzon View Post
                      uhmm 4month old game? isnt the release date the same month or even shortly around the day the ps4 hits the stores? mhhhhhhh

and i blamed noone for that lol, its just a fail....
                      GTA 5 will release in a week. The ps4 26 november (europe), so yes its a 3-4 month old game.

Its not a fail, Rock Star is smart. Ps4 and xbox will only sell around a million console first month after the release. The ps3 and xbox 360 are already sold maybe 100 million times.

Do your count.................Its all Bussiness.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                        GTA 5 will release in a week. The ps4 26 november (europe), so yes its a 3-4 month old game.

Its not a fail, Rock Star is smart. Ps4 and xbox will only sell around a million console first month after the release. The ps3 and xbox 360 are already sold maybe 100 million times.

Do your count.................Its all Bussiness.
                        true. BUT, it was always like that....gta at least a release title, at least a ps4 port, the past has proven that releasing a all new title on a brandnew system is not automaticly a fail. but at least they shud bring it on ps4 too.

look at the release titles, not one title was a successfull as gta. this game would be the perfect booster.

but its ok, gta5 comes in 1-2 weeks, im down and ready for it

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X