Get a Closer Look at The PS4's Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a Closer Look at The PS4's Interface

New screens emerged showing several pages of the PS4's UI.

New images have been released showing off the UI for Sony's upcoming console, from the console's home screen to it's video editing application.

Chris Owen, PlayStation Europe's English Community Manager, released the images in a series of Tweets. The images show several pages of the PS4's UI, including the "Share" screen, a friend profile, a "Live Stream" screen, and the "What's New" screen.

The PS4 launches November 15 in North America, and November 29 in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Check out the UI images below.

103 gold trophies! fuck!!! i've got like 6

Comment

Looks cool. Looks a lot like windows 8 and the new psn store look. I hope it will work faster compared to the store at the moment. But I guess it will, because the ps4 is a lot faster.

Comment

tbh i dont really like that new interface and tbh all around it.. all i want is playing games.. i hate that ps store and shit.. its not my thang.. also what i hated was that it was all soooo slowwww on ps3.. as soon as u pressed that ps button it was loading so slow.. i know this wont be the case on ps4 but still doesnt change the fact that i completely dislike that menu/interface

Comment

i can't say that im super impressed with the design of either next gen consoles dashboards but xbox always changes there's every couple years so it wont stay the same as for sony im not sure they will update it as often as they used the interface for ps3 on the psp and stuff guess we will have to wait and see.

Comment

sexy, but im on govs side....dont care about design, ps games and community (real life friends community) was always better. so games are important, but to repeat : sexy.
            He was a nice middle class nigga
            But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
            Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X