PS4 System Wobble Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 System Wobble Explained

First off, I am going to make this as short as possible, I want to briefly touch upon the 'wobble' feature the PS4 is currently displaying to its consumers. The wobble is simply part of the design features; the PS4 is purposely like that. The console isn't faulty of not being flat or completely horizontal, because it is. The PS4 is 100% parallel to the table . The reason it tips like that is because the left side of the PS4 is an overhang, like a terrace or
    balcony.The PS4 is meant like that, if you where a giant and pressed down on a balcony, it would tip the structure (if the structure wasn't attached to the ground like the PS4). When the console is pushed down on, the two inner feet create a lever, one of the worlds six simple machines.

Nice Info thanks man, lol.
    I will remember this "fix" when i will get an Ps4 :P
    - Steez 4 President -

Comment

odd, im not interested in the next gen consoles but is that what the ps4 looks like? very ugly if you ask me.
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X