Fight Night R4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night R4

Its out today right, played the demo wasnt that impressed but tempted to buy just cause R3 was amazing. Anyone pick this up? thoughts? any good?
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

^^^^ur right... R3 was awsome..

now this is just my opinion but they seriously ruined R4 with that new crappy engine and new button configuration... i am so pissed.. i was looking forward to this game for 3 years now and they ruined it.. what a bunch of dumbass's... i downloaded the demo and when i played it i was horrified!!!... its soo lame... the punches look weak as hell... the fighters are too built..they look fake as hell.. and the overall gameplay is garbage.. i would tell anyone that is thinking about getting this to download the demo first so you can clearly see what you are about too buy.. and after that u make your choice...

i will not support this game in anyway shape or form...

i am happy with my UFC game..

Comment

Originally posted by THE DON MAKAVELI View Post
      ^^^^ur right... R3 was awsome..

now this is just my opinion but they seriously ruined R4 with that new crappy engine and new button configuration... i am so pissed.. i was looking forward to this game for 3 years now and they ruined it.. what a bunch of dumbass's... i downloaded the demo and when i played it i was horrified!!!... its soo lame... the punches look weak as hell... the fighters are too built..they look fake as hell.. and the overall gameplay is garbage.. i would tell anyone that is thinking about getting this to download the demo first so you can clearly see what you are about too buy.. and after that u make your choice...

i will not support this game in anyway shape or form...

i am happy with my UFC game..
      Thanks for the feeback guess maybe i should go for UFC in stead then, R4 you dissapoint me
      My Current PC
      i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

^^^ yea the UFC game is way better man... and im not even into UFC.. i just think it a very competitive game online...

it takes a long time to learn how to play it though.. so i would really play the tutorial they offer you first so you can kinda get the hang of it and then play the career mode before going online... thats where it i gets really good.. although it can get kinda laggy at times..

Comment

Went for UFC, havent played much yet but seems like its gonna be good and handles better than FNR4.
          My Current PC

Comment

fight night was pretty cool, played it at my friends house yesterday, i believe its slower and harder than ufc..
            F-N-F
            THE REMIX KING
            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

i havent played the demo but when it comes out ima trade in fn3 n pay the rest to buy fn4
              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

I got it..I expected more,but its still a really fun game..Currently 10-3 online
                Last edited by Franco; 06-30-2009, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mexican-man View Post
                  i havent played the demo but when it comes out ima trade in fn3 n pay the rest to buy fn4

i wouldnt do that if i were you....

Comment

I was soooooo fucking let down by round 4, the Total punch control fucked it up for me, i like to have the option of not using that and they took that option away. Ima stick with UFC this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Cesare Borgia View Post
                      I was soooooo fucking let down by round 4, the Total punch control fucked it up for me, i like to have the option of not using that and they took that option away. Ima stick with UFC this time around.

Button mashers were fags

Comment

Only the people who couldn't think ahead and use a little bit of skill were button mashers, the button mashers were the ones who got their asses kicked each time.

just using the buttons does not make someone a button masher.

Comment

Originally posted by Cesare Borgia View Post

i was already let down just by the looks of the game and when i found out that we did not have the option to use the punch buttons that completely finished it off for me.. R3 is 10x better.. just wish that R3 had more fighters..

Comment

Fight Night Round 4, simply the best boxing simu i've ever played... graph are insane, the gameplay is more "powerful" than the late FN3.
                            KDash Makaveli / Bay Area addict addict ...

Comment

Originally posted by KDash View Post
                              Fight Night Round 4, simply the best boxing simu i've ever played... graph are insane, the gameplay is more "powerful" than the late FN3.

cut the act out man... stop lying!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X