X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Red Faction game

any one else get this???

its pretty amazing

im not used to the whole 3rd person point of view or whatever becides playing gta but it a pretty special game knowing that you can knock down and destroy anything...

I see the trailer for this game but was kinda put off, seemes very science fictiony like Halo and never really been a fan of Halo. Isnt the game set on another planet or something? and is it sandbox style?
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

not sure east, ill download it later to play it and let u know
      i have been intrested in playing this game for a while anyway..

i heard it was pretty good but my friend has a wierd taste in games
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by east2west View Post
        I see the trailer for this game but was kinda put off, seemes very science fictiony like Halo and never really been a fan of Halo. Isnt the game set on another planet or something? and is it sandbox style?

its like gta4 but on mars in the future... lol

theres not as many cars as i orginally thought.... wish there was more.. i just like the fact that you can break anything down.. i mean you can run a car in to a building and you will actually break down the wall and go half way into the building.. depending on the size.. if you had one of those big dirt mover things you can hit a building and go all the way through it pretty much.. most of the time causing the building to fall down in itself... i think i like it youve never really been able to do that in any other game.. the game play is not bad either...

Comment

It's set on Mars. I'm getting it though no doubt, after seeing how fun the demo was and knowing from the past Red Faction games then this is definitely worth it to get. In the first Red Faction me and my best friend use to build bases by blowing holes into the wall since it has that Geomod engine or something. Forgot the actual name of the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by KingNicholas View Post
            It's set on Mars. I'm getting it though no doubt, after seeing how fun the demo was and knowing from the past Red Faction games then this is definitely worth it to get. In the first Red Faction me and my best friend use to build bases by blowing holes into the wall since it has that Geomod engine or something. Forgot the actual name of the engine.

yea.. whatever engine it is its amazing.. never played anything like that before.. i already beat it.. it was fun as hell..

Comment

MY HOMIE HAS THE DEMO HE SAID ITS TIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by CHILEYMAN13 View Post
                MY HOMIE HAS THE DEMO HE SAID ITS TIGHT
                i only heard bad about it
                F-N-F
                THE REMIX KING
                / Certified Music Critic

Comment

I have seen several clips and screenshots of this game but it looks pretty shitty to me + the game play looks a bit like its going one and its all the same...

Comment

Originally posted by Smoka View Post
                    I have seen several clips and screenshots of this game but it looks pretty shitty to me + the game play looks a bit like its going one and its all the same...
                    That's why they added the destructible enviorments lol, just drive through a building to get to your destination. I also forgot, I like how they're doing the open enviorments thing, hopefully its not one big ass canyon for the roads like in Far Cry 2, that shit made it forever to get around.

Comment

Its really nice game just too nshort for sandbox game but fun to play. Only bad thing is that sledgehammer is best weapon and guns are useless compared to it.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X