the last game you've played

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the last game you've played

tell me what is the last game you have played, no matter which console....

my last game was pro evolution soccer 2009, i have played every PES game, but this is one of the best, and i can't wait to get 2010, octobre the 15 is the release date in europe.....

tell me what u played last time....!!!

wrong forum... but iv been playing prototype pretty good game its fun running up all the building in new york.

Comment

The last game i played was - Winning Eleven 2008 -Club Championship edition.

This is the original name for the game which is called winning eleven , but a different name has been given for the usa and europe versions which is PES.

Both version are a lil different and the original version always comes out on top every time.

Winning eleven 2008 was an awful game and PES version aswell.

But the special version of winning eleven 2008 was better then any version put together, it is amazing even better then 2006 and 2009 which were decent at best and have been rated as that.

Winning Eleven 2008 - Club Championship Edition

Comment

My last game i played was Dead Space on the pc, damn this is one good horror game. Kind of like Doom 3 a bit

Comment

Originally posted by the gov View Post
          tell me what is the last game you have played, no matter which console....

my last game was pro evolution soccer 2009, i have played every PES game, but this is one of the best, and i can't wait to get 2010, octobre the 15 is the release date in europe.....

tell me what u played last time....!!!

Hey the gov I heard the 2009 wasn't that great and the 2010 version is gonna be based from PES 5 and/or 6, these are just things that I've read

Comment

I believe it's Medieval II Total war. I didn't play game for a long time...
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

the last game i played was halo 3 and it was last night before the packer game..

Comment

The last game I played was PES2009 on pc, but at the moment I'm downloading the PES 2010 demo...

Comment

COD4 like 3 weeks ago
                  Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

just got off cod4
                    F-N-F
                    THE REMIX KING
                    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

rockband beatlesss

Comment

I been playing the new map packs for Call of Duty World at War.

Comment

Operation Flashpoint on pc, and Modern Warfare on PS3

Comment

yo my friends, i have a question....

in europe the release date for pes 2010 on ps 3 is octobre the 22nd...

i would be happy to find some members of NM in the pes online community, so we can play against each other : ) that would be very nice...

tell me if you are interested....

peace...

Comment

the last game i played was COD WAW... last night...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X