taught by the blessings of elder's might
    revealing every day rituals to the rays of the sun light

In the contrary, lights are in common
    sources that are not in synergy,
    thought the time is reversed in different poles
    no wonder every day is to be more ignorant
    it is hard to know what to go into a light
    whenever you don't whats bad or right

Damm you got some talent there man. Make sure you don't waste it!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Thank you for the comment,
      Even though this talent is most related to depression.
      Only when i am depressed i can write.
      Thus most of 90% of writings were done under the influence of long depression!

Comment

Originally posted by Shady El-Shafie View Post
        Thank you for the comment,
        Even though this talent is most related to depression.
        Only when i am depressed i can write.
        Thus most of 90% of writings were done under the influence of long depression!
        Sorry to hear this man, but it is good to make a positive out of a negative even if it is something like depression. Does writing the poetry help with the depression at all?

Comment

It depends on your personality type.
          I am an introvert person, or I was . I used to be shy and secretive.
          Writing helped me a lot, it wandered my mind off of the depression illusion.

I am positively sure, depression can be manipulated to your own side. As in, depression is accumulated and increased when you have lots of free time.
          You do nothing. You think nothing else than about your sadness and depression.
          So occupying with something you have tenancies for is the best solution. get over that illusion!

Comment

I am positively sure, depression can be manipulated to your own side. As in, depression is accumulated and increased when you have lots of free time.
            So occupying with something you have tenancies for is the best solution. get over that illusion!
            Yeh man my girlfriend suffers with depression too and to help it she writes a dairy everyday on what happened that day and she said this helps because it has now left her mind and is now on pages in a dairy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
              Yeh man my girlfriend suffers with depression too and to help it she writes a dairy everyday on what happened that day and she said this helps because it has now left her mind and is now on pages in a dairy.
              All she needs now is some Stress Relief and go away from any retrogression!

Comment

first of all .. that was a great poem there... really inspiring and very creative... being a student of literature, i appreciate it a lot...

Anyways, i can relate to what u mean about depression .. well its not because i was depressed .. but a friend of mine has a lot of depressoin issues cuz her dad wud beat her up all the time for no reason .. and one thing i nonticed was .. she spends a lot of time doing nothing and thinking about her sadness ... after her break downs many years ago, her father completely changed into this wonderful guy but the damage was already done .. she lost friends ,, she lost out on her studies for 3-4 years ... and now at 28 , she is trying to finish university ... but stlill, she is depressed most of the time.. she takes medicine for her anxiety and depression .. but its not a real solution ...

Comment

Hope everything goes well in the end!

Take well care of her!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X