Fatal-N-Felony Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal-N-Felony Project

Friends, I decided to start work on a new mixtape - Fatal-N-Felony - "Jersey Giantz : Hollywod, N.J." And here is a snippet for one of the tracks - "Fresh Like Celery II". I tried to improve the quality of the acapella, but she still wants better. On the aforementioned mixtape, I want to release new remixes of songs that were recorded by Yak and Fatal during the years 95-96. The song titles will be taken from the tracklists written by Tupac. Example - vocals from Black Jesuz (OG), was remixed by me for the song Blak Life. Some songs are originals (like Fresh Like Celery) but with a bloody sound. Thank you for your attention. There will be more!

damn this will be awesome!!!! Where will we be able to download it from when its done?

Comment

It’s off-beat, and terrible quality.

Comment

Originally posted by YBB1818 View Post
        damn this will be awesome!!!! Where will we be able to download it from when its done?
        Thank U
        You can download it here, as well as listen on the YouTube and SoundCloud platforms, a little later there will be a lot of interesting things)))

Comment

Originally posted by Svengali View Post
          It’s off-beat, and terrible quality.
          I just didn't have a better quality because this is the only best option. Do you have better quality material from this freestyle?

Comment

Originally posted by WestKing View Post

I just didn't have a better quality because this is the only best option. Do you have better quality material from this freestyle?
            Ok, but it’s still off-beat, and most probably off-key? I’m sure AI could help you out with cleaning up the vocals tho!

Comment

Working...
            X