Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where U Been (Pac Verse PHONE RIP) (cleaned up by Worldwide)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do people find these :d

Comment

Originally posted by 4ThaHustlaz View Post
      No one has forgotten about this or watch your mouth nashtz, there doesn't have to be a zillion threads on one song.

Stopfungus, i agree with you, but we gotta make do with what we got until those who do have this song in their hands, leak it.
      Exactly ^^

People have probably paid big $$ for these 2 tracks, they're not going to leak anytime soon. So what's in store for us that can't afford to pay $500 for one unheard Pac track? We'll just have to wait until they finally release it (yes, it's going to take forever), or until someone who has it leaks it (probably won't happen). People have even been tight on just OG's like Secretz Of War and This Ain't Livin OG, those phone snippits leaked over the summer and still nothing.

I'm not whining, just facing the facts..

Comment

if someone comes to me and say: "i give u one OG in wav chrystal clear quality", i would choose where u been!!! this would really be one of my biggest requests...

hopefully someday i hear the full song...

Comment

I would love to contribute to scene and donate money or buy unleaked material and share it with people first day... but i dont trust people, espc those people behind computer asking for money or greedy bootleggers that dont give a fuck about 2pac but they want to make money and get e-fame using his name and material, acting like they own it and shit....
          Last edited by Nikola; 05-03-2010, 12:53 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
            I would love to contribute to scene and donate money or buy unleaked material and share it with people first day... but i dont trust people, espc those greedy people behind computer asking for money....
            Its is very risky, all the scammers in the Pac scene it seems, this track really is something else though would love to hear it in full. Danny Boys hooks are soooo dope.
            My Current PC
            i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
              I would love to contribute to scene and donate money or buy unleaked material and share it with people first day... but i dont trust people, espc those people behind computer asking for money or greedy bootleggers that dont give a fuck about 2pac but they want to make money and get e-fame using his name and material, acting like they own it and shit....
              I agree. Personaly I think there are just a few people who can be trusted that they will sell you what you want, but there's no way I can reach them or have enough money for it.
              2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

can't find it on my desk, can someone re-up?

thx-n-advance
                Remember this face, save me a place, in Thugz Mansion.

Comment

Leak rest in wave full 320 cdq mp3 plz..

k thx bai

Comment

yeah can some re-up this por favor

Comment

Originally posted by Giesuz View Post
                      can't find it on my desk, can someone re-up?

thx-n-advance
                      Originally posted by Cesar Luciano View Post
                      yeah can some re-up this por favor
                      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

This is original leak. I don't have this so called cleaned version....

Comment

Pls some1 re-up it.. link doesn't work, thx in advance
                        When thugs cry
                        We don't shed tears we shed blood
                        Do you still wanna be a thug?
                        (And all our enemies die)
                        When thugs cry!

Comment

wow, 2009? can't believe we're going on over THREE YEARS and this SOB hasn't leaked! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Love the idea of remastering a phone clip, lol

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

^I hear if you remaster it enough and encode it to WAV enough times eventually it becomes a full track cdq wav mp3 320.

Comment

Originally posted by Beowal View Post
                                Pls some1 re-up it.. link doesn't work, thx in advance
                                Post above yours has working link.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X