Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where U Been (Pac Verse PHONE RIP) (cleaned up by Worldwide)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is fucking old!! Lol
    SC:dopehouseuk

Comment

Originally posted by Ruckus View Post
      ^I hear if you remaster it enough and encode it to WAV enough times eventually it becomes a full track cdq wav mp3 320.
      It worked for me with Watch Ya Mouth !
      You got to deal with me on a whole new level

Comment

Plus we got perfectly re-produced instrumentals(one by D-ace , other Dj Tricki if I remember) so all we need is studio acapella (more possible option) but if CDQ DAT rip will leak it would be awesome !

Comment

Originally posted by MSB View Post
          but if CDQ DAT rip will leak it would be awesome !
          sorry, but won't happen.. the only that leaks will be some de-graded shit, but never ever a legit cdq dat rip

Comment

Originally posted by Big G.O.V. View Post
            sorry, but won't happen.. the only that leaks will be some de-graded shit, but never ever a legit cdq dat rip
            I believe in miracles

Comment

I believe in miracles
              Miracles in recording industry doesn't exist. They will never get clearance for Jackson 5 - i wanna be where you are sample.

Also i call people to stay neutral, this song is average at best, one 2pac verse, and rest is Outlawz standard bullshit with Danny Boy cumming in vocal booth. Instrumental is plain, simple and looped to death. Altrough it does contain live instrumentation so its not direct sample from original song.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
                They will never get clearance for Jackson 5 - i wanna be where you are sample.
                What about bootleggers ? It hapenned with most of unexpected songs before, maybe I will win 100mln $ and buy some

Comment

What about bootleggers ? It hapenned with most of unexpected songs before, maybe I will win 100mln $ and buy some
                  What about them? Rough mixes from DAT's arent doing these recordings justice.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
                    What about them? Rough mixes from DAT's arent doing these recordings justice.
                    Maybe not, but it's a whole lot better than the alternative which is waiting for something that's not coming
                    I ain't choosing sides
                    Hell nah,fuck everybody
                    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                    I'm bullet proof
                    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

• Thank fuck there is Internet deejays, they bringing you xclusive shit to the table that we all want
                      Fuck ogz
                      As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thugz View Post
                        Thank fuck there is Internet deejays, they bringing you xclusive shit to the table that we all want
                        Fuck ogz
                        I will bring you a exclusive rare LV mix with Were U been Studio acapella, and you know im not joking !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikola View Post
                          Miracles in recording industry doesn't exist. They will never get clearance for Jackson 5 - i wanna be where you are sample.
                          Why do u think this? Because they never give a clearance or...
                          2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikola View Post

Also i call people to stay neutral, this song is average at best, one 2pac verse, and rest is Outlawz standard bullshit with Danny Boy cumming in vocal booth. Instrumental is plain, simple and looped to death. Altrough it does contain live instrumentation so its not direct sample from original song.
                            Then why the hell didn't they replay the damm bassline, instead of using that boring lazy sub 808

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

• this will be nice to finally probably hear, but it's already old to me. I'm not even really THAT excited about it. those that have it know, its' probably "worn-out" its newness already. LGIO is only the really track I'm looking forward to hearing. Where the FUCK are you Amuru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X