Newest 2Pac remixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest 2Pac remixes

Hey i just finished a couple of remixes in the past 24 hours, was kind of in a hurry so i didn't have much time doing them but i hope you enjoy:

Crossroads (ft.Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, a tribute to Eazy-E,2Pac And Biggie)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ijyPCScSQ]YouTube - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony ft 2Pac - CrossRoads [Music Video][/ame]
    Gangsta (ft.Maino)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrQzI6SF3rk&feature=channel]YouTube - Maino ft 2Pac - Gangsta[/ame]
    Shot to the heart (ft.Big L and Notorious B.I.G)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxKkPXAJFM4&feature=channel]YouTube - 2Pac ft Big L, B.I.G - Shot to the heart [Music video][/ame]

Erm sorry to say.. but there all off beat..

Comment

i agree offbeat totally
      "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

lol theyre all fuckin off beat good try man but theres all fuckin off beat as shit.. i cant understand how people cant tell the shit dont sound right over a beat..

Comment

Originally posted by 2kRemix
          you must be deaf or something
          are you sure youre not deaf lol they are all off beat.

Comment

man first learn how to mix onbeat, then u should post something

Comment

you must be deaf, gotta admit the crossroads one i forgot to fix the sound, but on the rest its right you have to be deaf not to hear its on beat

Comment

Originally posted by 2kRemix
                you must be deaf or something
                Lol I'm afraid it's the other way round Mr. Remix.. They are all off beat.. The one that sounds the closest to on beat but it isn't is the last one..

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva View Post
                  Lol I'm afraid it's the other way round Mr. Remix.. They are all off beat.. The one that sounds the closest to on beat but it isn't is the last one..
                  it sounds on beat to me while wearing headphones, you dont have to release a hate mob on me to tell me their off beat though, im just saying they sound on beat to me excluding the first one wich im gonna fix up, imma look over one more time and make em better just cause you tell me they dont sound right
                  thanks for the honest opinion though

Comment

shit i came to ur thread and listened for myself and ur shits off beat holmes.. flat out aint noone lyin to ya or gettin a mob lol.. its OFF BEAT!! ur not gonna find any1 anywhere worth a grain of salt thatll tell u its on beat... and rofl@ it mattering whether its on headphones or speakers to be on beat... get real man

Comment

all of your remixes are off beat
                      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                      Vinyls: 60
                      Cassettes: 110
                      CDs: 216

Comment

All of these way off beat think you should try these again n put them with beats that won't b so off as this shit lol

Comment

or just get the bpm n tempo right on all things involved..

Comment

good try good ideas but like every 1 said its off beat
                            Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
                            i`m confused

Comment

Damn nice, How u get them so good on beat? sounds fantastic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X