X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pac - PAIN (~FC Remix~)

zSHARE - pain FRANK CASTLE REMIX.mp3

^^ Let me know what ya think!

sure ass hell nice remake of the beat...i like it...the vocals sound a bit louder than the beat...
    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Thanks 4 checking man....yeah I don't have the best speakers in the world so sometimes it's a little hard for me to tell about levels.

The remade beat is from Ghetto Queen.

Comment

Liking this one. Nice work!
        Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Nice beat, sounds off beat to me though sorry.
          My Current PC
          i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Thanks 4 checking guys.

Yeah the pella matched with the beat almost exactly. I did my best to match the OG with this one but in some spots Pac's pella was inexplicably a tad slower than the beat, and in others it was dead on. Ah well....

Comment

Damn, it sounded so good in the beginning, but then goes off beat, i wish u could fix this.

Comment

Damn this is the best pain remix i have ever heard, and trust me I have heard a lot lol. I really like what you have done to it! But like ianyo said ^, some parts are just a bit off beat. Fix that then you will have the perfect remix..

Comment

not too bad.. sounds like the pella is stuggling to hug that beat at times.. the chorus parts from pac are a bit off.. wow.. listening more.. sounds like ur having almost a fist fight with the vocals trying to keep them on that beat.. lmao

i really like the arrangment of the beat though...

nice og vibe you got here.. i

Comment

lol

Can't really alter the beat unfortunately so the only option is to slow or speed Pac's vocals as needed.....which is where the problem comes in especially considering we've all heard this song spit a million times over the exact same manner & speed.

maybe I'll give it another crack though.

Glad some are feeling it even if it's not perfect

pEaCe!
                    Last edited by Frank Castle; 01-12-2010, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Nice, I'm really enjoy this remake. Seems smother and cleaner than the original. Nice work man

Comment

Thanks man ^^ glad ya feeling it.

& welcome to the forums!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X