Too Late Playa (Pac Album / Single Ready)**SCORPION EDIT**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Late Playa (Pac Album / Single Ready)**SCORPION EDIT**

so yea.. this song is awsome!.. the chorus is really catchy... something that would defentily catch the ears of these young cats...

just edited the song a bit to make it more into a tupac song...

zSHARE - Too_Late_Playa_scorpionmixx.mp3

Ye nice, much better arrangement. Ive always got time to listen to your mixes. This is no exception, sounds great.
    Last edited by mat_turbo; 01-31-2010, 08:06 PM.
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

pretty good scorpion but as we know it dont think deathrow wont put this on there new album but like you said would b a great single

Comment

Freaking love it man good job dude.

Comment

this is better than the edited version that leaked years ago. good job
          Remember this face, save me a place, in Thugz Mansion.

Comment

nice job scorpion sounds great
            i bet u got it twisted,
            u don't know who to trust

Comment

Much, much better than what was leaked years go. I like the new arrangement of the verses and especially the chorus at the start; it sounds much more natural. Great job.
              Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

pretty neat idea man, I like it

thanks for the drop

Comment

good work i rather it like this

Thanks

I Know Death Follows Me
                  But
                  I'll Murder Him First

Comment

This sounds good man.....where did you take the curses from for Pac's censored portions?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
                      This sounds good man.....where did you take the curses from for Pac's censored portions?

i didnt do that myself.. the mix i had already had the curse words copied and pasted in.. im not sure who did it though..

Comment

Great song structure. There are a number of songs that could use this forumla:
                        Black Jesus OG
                        Gaffled Like That OG

plus many, again nice job and final product.

p.s. can u make this any more dope? http://www.zshare.net/audio/7223534830818471/
                        Last edited by ezraoteh; 02-06-2010, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Such subtlety, if u didnt hear tha other version u'd never think this was a mix (aside from tha Pac fillin's). Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
                            i didnt do that myself.. the mix i had already had the curse words copied and pasted in.. im not sure who did it though..
                            LoL....ah ok then this was probably from my mix.

As far as I know I was the earliest person to drop those curses in (as best as I could, lol, they aren't perfect, especially the 1st f word)....but I haven't heard my own version in a minute so I thought maybe you took a crack at it too.

I think the version I made years ago I just had Pac begin and only left on 1 guest verse....and I took out the Dante tag. It was all from the earliest leak.

Either way......propz on this refined version.

Last edited by Frank Castle; 02-09-2010, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
                              LoL....ah ok then this was probably from my mix.

As far as I know I was the earliest person to drop those curses in (as best as I could, lol, they aren't perfect, especially the 1st f word)....but I haven't heard my own version in a minute so I thought maybe you took a crack at it too.

I think the version I made years ago I just had Pac begin and only left on 1 guest verse....and I took out the Dante tag. It was all from the earliest leak.

Either way......propz on this refined version.

the version i have is the full version with every verse in place as it was... mc, bdk, pac, nut & mc on the last verse... i just played with the arrangement... if you did edit the curse words back in then this could be urs.. cuz im 100% sure the words were edited back in... somewhere along the way....

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X