Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Games (Piano Mix)

hey guys,
    Haven't remixed for about 3 years since mb-board. I got bored just now so fired up acid, found a couple of pellas I had and some random piano instrumental. After an hour I ended up with this. Not to be taken too seriously but leave feedback if you like it or not. I would describe it as "different" lol.
    Anywayz here it is...
    War Games (Piano Mix)

Enjoy

dope mix Ghost always loved your mixes homie keep up the good work bro.

Comment

Hmm.. Well its different. Btw can I just say the piano is amazing! Where did you get it from? And I love the way the piano changes. Its just whether it works with war gamez. I think it really brings out the emotion more, since pianos are associated with bringing out dark, emotional lyrics. It would be better on a song like until the end of time or something like that. But great job, keep mixing!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Manny View Post
        dope mix Ghost always loved your mixes homie keep up the good work bro.
        Think you may be confusing me with a different ghost but glad you liked it.
        Originally posted by Shiva View Post
        Hmm.. Well its different. Btw can I just say the piano is amazing! Where did you get it from? And I love the way the piano changes. Its just whether it works with war gamez. I think it really brings out the emotion more, since pianos are associated with bringing out dark, emotional lyrics. It would be better on a song like until the end of time or something like that. But great job, keep mixing!
        The piano is from an evanescence song I think. I only picked war games because I was fed up of remixing the same songs over and over again and this is the most recent pac acapella I've got. Thanks for the feedback though guys.

Comment

Absolutly fckin awesome! great job on this ive been listen to it alot. Is there anyway you could pull off puttin the original accapella with the outlawz instead of pun on this?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X