Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghetto Star (Extended Outro Full Layer Mix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghetto Star (Extended Outro Full Layer Mix)

I'd say this is probably very close to OG.

320 mp3: http://www.zshare.net/audio/73029415ec4fc88c/
    Last edited by Se7en; 02-25-2010, 08:55 PM.

the og has a different snare and doesnt have that very high pitched synth in it.. nuttsos verses both have some different lyrics then the retail.. it also has a ratchet hit on the kick every 2 bars.. during nutsos first verse on the retail u can hear a high pitched "ding" after he says the word "intelligent" those dings appear alot through out nuttsos first verse on the og..

i guess what im getting at is that this is just an extended retail.... more retail sounding then og.. they are similar though.. same kicks and main low pitched synths.. in both

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
      the og has a different snare and doesnt have that very high pitched synth in it..
      how come that high pitched synth lead layer is on the nuttso adat then if its not og.?

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en View Post
        how come that high pitched synth lead layer is on the nuttso adat then if its not og.?
        because the dat ur talking about is from the retail... it has the remx vocals..

^^ if we talkin about the same one...

Comment

i thought the nuttso adats on evolution were from og songs, like dont sleep layers for example are all og..with lil big vocals and the og beat is heard when you amp the pellas.

same with ghetto star, the layers on the adat are all identical to the ghetto star retail on better dayz which has been said to be largely untouched from the og.

Comment

Thanks for this mix, a nice legit 320kbps mp3! I heard the outro is over 2 minutes, maybe this is the full outro then?
            Originally posted by Jiro
            so all tracks heard allready out therer u just covnerted to wav?

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en View Post
              i thought the nuttso adats on evolution were from og songs, like dont sleep layers for example are all og..with lil big vocals and the og beat is heard when you amp the pellas.

same with ghetto star, the layers on the adat are all identical to the ghetto star retail on better dayz which has been said to be largely untouched from the og.

naw.. the ghetto star elements from evo are from the retail.. like i said he has diferent vocals on the og and he is not part of the outro either...

Comment

naw.. the ghetto star elements from evo are from the retail..

didnt go twice the producer confirm the 2002 retail is og, doesnt that make the ghetto star layers on evo og, what confuses me is the layers to those other nuttso songs are from 1996 og mastertapes but ghetto star isnt now?

listen to dont sleep for e.g., you cant say those layers are retail.

like i said he has diferent vocals on the og and he is not part of the outro either...

have you got a copy of the real og that you're referencing.. is not the og 2pac nuttso danny boy with an extended outro from pac and nuttso, which was then later mixed and released with the outro faded out early the on better dayz album.?

Comment

you can hear the og beat and vocals clear as day through danny boys headphones on his right channel...

if we have a good cg maker here we could prolly get danny boys singing completely out leaving just the og..

Comment

ok i understand now, listened to the pella and i hear the differences, damn wish that version would leak it sounds dope as fukk.

Comment

thanks alot for this version, dident know that the outro would be this long. again thanks for this dope version
                      I ain't choosing sides
                      Hell nah,fuck everybody
                      It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                      Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                      Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                      I'm bullet proof
                      Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                      Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                      Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                      It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                      Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

you can hear the og beat and vocals clear as day through danny boys headphones on his right channel...
                        and where can I hear that?

Comment

its dvd 9 that you want to download, i just checked out the og through danny boys headphones and it nuttsos verses like scorpoion said are a lil diffrent, and the beat has some diffrent sounds aswell. nice to hear what the og sounds like
                          Last edited by JohnLund213; 03-14-2010, 02:41 PM.
                          I ain't choosing sides
                          Hell nah,fuck everybody
                          I'm bullet proof

Comment

omg.. thanks . I´ve downloaded all the dvd´s except the dvd 9... no wonder.

Comment

yeah for some reason i dident get dvd 9 either, i got it today tho. since we have the charlie o real, it wouldent be impossible to create a og vibe beat?
                              I ain't choosing sides
                              Hell nah,fuck everybody
                              I'm bullet proof

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X