Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REINCARNATION INSTRUMENTAL REMAKES????

where they all at????

i have no money but i have alot of rep points to give to someone who can remake that beat good!!!!

ive NEVER heard a remake..

i second this..i cant produce...but i will rep to the full extent for a good remake too
    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

again i can remake songs but have no equipment lool. i ussualy do stuff on my friends keyboard and mpc500 but never get to save them
      http://www.soundcloud.com/gurdeephanspal

https://n2deepbeatz.bandcamp.com/

Comment

All i say for now is.... watch out for my second mixtape ''Judgement Time Vol. 2'' u will hear what u want, u wont be dissapointed

Comment

Can't wait for that

Comment

I'll contact DJCvince for you, we all know how amazing his remakes are
            2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

so we are going to have a shitty video tape pella placed on a remake beat....ooohhhhh can't wait
              As far as anybody in the rap game ever tryin' to assassinate my character, that's impossible. You talkin' about a man who has always walked the walk and talked the talk.

Comment

it's funny i was just on youtube listening to the true cdq og rare of reincarnation. people commenting thinking it's real is fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimaveli View Post
                  I'll contact DJCvince for you, we all know how amazing his remakes are
                  theres no need 2 contact him, i already got an remake from makgame

Comment

Originally posted by Thugz View Post
                    so we are going to have a shitty video tape pella placed on a remake beat....ooohhhhh can't wait
                    Lmao

Comment

i think we are missing the point here... im not looking for an og vibe or any bs that would ruin a potential good remake instrumental... INSTRUMENTAL!!... thats what i want to hear.. that beat is so raw... i already know the lyrics to the song and putting a crappy cg pella over a nice sounding instrumental remake would ruin the remake all together...

i just want that instrumental!!

Comment

nah only fear of death will be mixed on it, not a shitty q thing like reincarnation. maybe the instrumental will b out after the mixtape, dont worry

Comment

holler at c-vince.. number 1 dudes a beast with it.. i prefer his to makgames shit cuz it dont sound as midi-ish.. and besides that we want a INSTRUMENTAL not a MIX

Comment

you guys can holler at cvince if u want, i dont think he will be able 2 surpass makgames version but well c

Comment

Originally posted by gino325 View Post
                              nah only fear of death will be mixed on it, not a shitty q thing like reincarnation. maybe the instrumental will b out after the mixtape, dont worry
                              naw.. it wasnt directed at you.... im sure ur mix will be fine.. im just lookin for the instrumental.. thats all.. i talked to makgame myself a wile back about it and he said that he had one already but that it wasnt worth puttin out or somthin sht.. he said that he was gonna make it over again and put the new version out or whatever.. so idk..

i just cant believe how hard it is to find one because i thought for sure people would be remakin that beat like crazy cuz its a pretty simple beat to make.. i just have the right programs anymore to make beats.. otherwise i would just do it myself...

Originally posted by Chuck Dirty View Post
                              holler at c-vince.. number 1 dudes a beast with it.. i prefer his to makgames shit cuz it dont sound as midi-ish.. and besides that we want a INSTRUMENTAL not a MIX
                              i wish i knew who c-vince was.. lol.. how the hell do i get into contact with him???

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X