This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gino325 View Post
    nah only fear of death will be mixed on it, not a shitty q thing like reincarnation. maybe the instrumental will b out after the mixtape, dont worry
    sounds good man i can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
      naw.. it wasnt directed at you.... im sure ur mix will be fine.. im just lookin for the instrumental.. thats all.. i talked to makgame myself a wile back about it and he said that he had one already but that it wasnt worth puttin out or somthin sht.. he said that he was gonna make it over again and put the new version out or whatever.. so idk..

i just cant believe how hard it is to find one because i thought for sure people would be remakin that beat like crazy cuz its a pretty simple beat to make.. i just have the right programs anymore to make beats.. otherwise i would just do it myself...

i wish i knew who c-vince was.. lol.. how the hell do i get into contact with him???
      yeah makgame has worked on his version, when he showed it 2 me there was still a few things i told him 2 fix, its sounding way better now but the instrumental would probably be released after the mixtape is done wich is like at the end of this year. cvince just contacted me sayin if he should do the remake aswell since someone asked him he said. he didnt want 2 do it if makgame is about 2 put his remake up, i told him that it would prolly be out after my mixtape and that he could also remake it if he wanted to but itll be hard 2 surpass makgames version

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION View Post
        i wish i knew who c-vince was.. lol.. how the hell do i get into contact with him???
        Don't worry, I already contacted DJCvince and he said he's gonna give it a go. No hard feelings towards the other dude remaking this instrumental but DJCvince's shit is always top-notch.

For example;
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rBipXmR8_8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rBipXmR8_8[/ame]
        2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

ill be waiting for the judgement day vol. 2 mixtape the first one was fire!

Comment

we now got plenty.. lol... no longer needed..

-CLOSED-

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X