Closest Road Dog mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closest Road Dog mix

I was just listening to ;Closest Road Dog' with Pac & Big Syke and it just don on me that there isnt a remix of the OG version & the UTEOT version. UTEOT had that version where Pac is rapping by himself and the second verse isnt used on the OG track.
    What would be cool on the mix is, using Pac's verse from the OG version and then Big Syke's and then end track with the version from UTEOT.
    Oh by the way, the beat is from the OG track.....
    Has anyone thought of that or even done it yet??????

I can swear I've heard a few mixes of this track....but they may have been made using a CG pella which isn't really the best way to go.

Comment

I think the second verse on the retail version is one of the best 2Pac verses ever !!! I love the way he flows on this one plus the lyrics are top notch.

"Bring artillery and ROLL with a nigga
      They could never take the soul of a M.O.B. soldier nigga
      Cowards get rolled up, mob on 'em Makaveli
      Boy youse a boss player, that's what all the bitches tell me
      Even if I died now
      I live my life eternally and never lie down, why cry now?"

Comment

that seconds version where he comes back and erases syke and does a solo version sounds like makaveli era to me, just the way he flows on that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en View Post
          that seconds version where he comes back and erases syke and does a solo version sounds like makaveli era to me, just the way he flows on that shit.

im still wondering with story behind that song is... like did pac record it solo.. then syke got in on it?? or did they both record it at the same time and pac just kept commin up with differnt verses as syke may have been taking longer to write his vocals?? or is it like what u said.. pac just came back and redid the second and third verse later with himself??

Comment

this song should be remixed when the studio pella leaks, mixes done with cg pellas make me dislike the song even when the beat fits. also, i'd like 2 hear as much mixes as possible, cos this song has powerful verses and the style is different from other tracks he did.

Comment

Well maybe someone will mix the UTEOT lyircs with the OG beat one of these days!!!!!

Comment

the retail version really ant that bad the hook i hate maybe a retail beat enhancement should do the trick and no gay hook
                Originally Posted by Crusty

other boards dropped exclusive songs and videos but nothing here from the people whom have tons of exclusive stuff?
                i`m confused

Comment

Agreed, tha hook is retarded, doesnt fit tha song its so corny.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X