Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont F*ck With A Killa **TRUE OG** AKA Anybody Killa (SCORPION MIXX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont F*ck With A Killa **TRUE OG** AKA Anybody Killa (SCORPION MIXX)

its called true og because im going to be calling my og vibes that from now on just cuz im a funny guy... but yea.. the beat i chose just reminded me of the vibe i get with the KILL OG for some reason.. so i went for it.. and it came out pretty well...

i spent some time on this mix so any feedback will be repped fo show..

check it.... all three og artists..

zSHARE - killascorpionmixxtrueoglmfao.mp3

lol at the tag. i love the drums and the piano in this, im a sucker for a good piano. Pac flows well on this, sounds good, nothing really to criticise to be honest

Comment

this sounds very nice, love the intro. the beat sounds good, every verse fits. all in all, a pretty decent mix

Comment

yes this sounds good
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Good remix Homie i like "Scorpion" sound from Mortal Kombat at the biginnin "Don't fuck with a Killa" acapella has big potential. Instrumental is ok - fits well. I don't like what you did with chorus orginal chorus was simple and raw new chorus is worse for me but maybe fits better to instrumental i don't know . Mix it again with changin chorus to orginal maybe it would be better
          Peace!

Comment

Yo...........this shit is banging man. Intro gets it popping off really well. I'm not a benzino fan..but hey the dude did his thing & was an og artist.

Another nice scorpion mix.

Comment

not diggin it..sorry..theres nuthin wrong with it...i just like the whizz mix better...
              Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

I just dont like th e other rappers

Comment

Downloading Now Damn Scorpion, One word, DOPENESS!!!!!!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X