Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First single of dj moey presents tupac "the final countdown" leave feedback!! 320kbps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First single of dj moey presents tupac "the final countdown" leave feedback!! 320kbps

the mixtape will be released end of 2010. will work on this hard.... here is my first single from the tape.. this is my first cut of the remix. there are still parts to fix up. hopefully the fans enjoy it. please leave feedback..

2pac ft. krazie bone - untouchable (dj moey mixx) (9.36mb) (320kbps)
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

im am mixing a part 2 of this song aswell.. will proberly have both on the mixtape. im thinking about keeping the same instrumental and including different artists (including the outlawz, left eye and 2pac... let me know if i should change it up...

also if people have any suggestions on mixes which they want to hear let me know nd i will consider them props

meh, Dont like this beat. Sounds like a swizzie swiizie beat. Dont like the remix sorry

Comment

It sounds dope.......I just can't listen to these same untouchable lyrics again, lol.

Comment

Hey its the beat from the Untouchable remix version feat. Left Eye

Comment

yeah it is.... i thought that mix had no pac nd i was listeninng to left eyes albums so i thought id mix it up.. sounded gud but im looking for a different chorus... everyone is sick of heaing the same untouchable chorus. nd ive added daz to the mix

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X