No announcement yet.

How Do you want it D-ace (Music video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do you want it D-ace (Music video)

Finally got this done haha, much thanks to;

Burns Luciano
    Shiva
    Worldwide
    Baba
    2Lek
    Strahotski.com
    & killuminati

this video would have looked like shit if it wasn't for the help of you guys!

Hours put in: around 40.

I wanted to improve my editing skills and this is what came out of it. Hope you guys like it.
    Last edited by WeUp2013; 06-19-2010, 10:33 PM.
    2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

nice one, dont really feelin this remix...but its cool, chillout

Comment

I know that takes A LOT of work, and I love that remix. The video was perfect, you made tupacs lyrics match clips you used in the video, for both Yvonne and Pac. Best work so far, amazing!

Comment

Nice mix you got going. Your video effects continue to impress me. Keep up what you do!
        Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments guys!
          Last edited by WeUp2013; 06-19-2010, 10:33 PM.
          2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

small update to the vid:
            the video is now 25% sharper, 2 scenes are replaced(1.03-1.0, colour is changed into a brighter purple, watermark is made 20% darker so it's more visible and on lower resolutions looks much better/sharper, several scenes made 1 second shorter cause of camera mistakes(still not completely gotten rid of cause of issues with video editing program. towards the end there's some ''flashing'' scenes and in 2 of those there's a 1 second freeze and no matter what I did it didn't go away but it's very minor so no biggie )

Comment

like the video but the shitty overlay filter sucks...
              "Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flippin', I don't see no devils bleedin' only black blood drippin'."

Comment

Had to put some filter over it cause the video was made out of many different scenes all with different. colours. So I either made it B&W or put some sort of filter over it, this one imo fits the best.

Comment

It looks nice. good job

Comment

I liked it. Nice laid back vibe and the video editing was great, good work.
                    A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                    & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                    & getting the benefits that go along with it
                    Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                    The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                    They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                    & that's where all this stuff come from
                    & we originated from kings

Comment

nice remix and the vid is ok... good job

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X