Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niggaz Nature (OG VIBE) **Ted Mixx**

check it... yo.. check it...

The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

I get an error message when i click the link.
    Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

M-E-G-A U-P-L-O-A-D....

Comment

links working again...

Comment

nice Ted. has that laid back feel nice vibe
          http://www.soundcloud.com/gurdeephanspal

https://n2deepbeatz.bandcamp.com/

Comment

nice work ted sounds good thanx

Comment

A for effort! but I dont like thx. It just sounds like the other lm45z remakes except with a lot of percussion and noise. I really prefer Val Young on the hook, I can't stomach washed up Danny Boy spit lame vocals. Keep making more mixes though, you've got talent fa sho.
              Last edited by Amaru; 07-02-2010, 06:02 PM.
              Tupac was in the DOC custody from Dec 94 until Sept 95 <--Confirmed in Welcome to Deathrow, Frank Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Amaru View Post
                A for effort! but I dont like thx. It just sounds like the other lm45z remakes except with a lot of percussion and noise. I really prefer Val Young on the hook, I can't stomach washed up Danny Boy spit lame vocals. Keep making more mixes though, you've got talent fa sho.
                I thought that Val Young on this was medicore. Doesn't even sound like she is really singing it, just talking. I like the J Valentine version. Then again the og has a (slight) different outro instrumental.

Thanks for the link T.E.D. Working fine now. Like the use of the SWV version.
                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Nice Mix , Thanks TED

Comment

it's ok. good job

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X