Holla At Me (Instrumental Remake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holla At Me (Instrumental Remake)

Decided to redo my old remake of Holla At Me, and here's the result.

Download Link:
    Download - 2pac - Holla At Me (Dj Cvince Instrumental Remake).mp3 - Sharebee.com, the one and only online file hosting distribution service.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM-6RyzAh5w]YouTube - 2pac - Holla At Me (1996)(Instrumental)[/ame]
    Last edited by DJ Cvince; 07-03-2010, 08:55 AM.
    Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
    Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
    what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
    you gon eat the milk I show you

sounds good, nice job
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Thanks , Good Job DjCvince.

Comment

Wow ok, I honestly thought the last one was good as it was but you definetly improved it!! Good job dude, Holla At Me is one of my favourite Pac tracks.

''I know I'm running through your head now, if it was up to you I'd be dead now...''
        2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

Great synth on this. Thanks for this.
          Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Thanks people. It's a difficult track to remake, cause you can't hear all the sounds because of 2pac's vocals. So I just tryed to do my best here, and I think more or less, the vibe is similar to original song.
            Originally posted by JayFromTheBay
            Everybody got their own theory, collect em all! like pokemons

Originally posted by John Malti
            what you cant explane? you cant fuck me again do you think Im stupid motherfucker?
            you gon eat the milk I show you

Comment

Another classic by DJ CVince. I wonder if something could be added in replacement of the original female chorus that is left out. I know someone did that for the 2 Of Amerikas most wanted remake, like a "fake" female chorus tones, sounded kinda cool though

Comment

This is one of my fav beats ever. this sounds awesome, and your def right, this doesn't sound easy to make.

props.

Comment

Wow, sounds better than your previous effort. It sounds much stronger now, and clearer.
                  Originally posted by Jiro
                  so all tracks heard allready out therer u just covnerted to wav?

Comment

I love it DJ Cvince, this is definitely an improvement over the last one. I am bumping this on repeat LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

gotta be careful , cant let the evil of the money trap me!!!

cant wait for the untagged lol

This is almost identical to the lp version
                    Tupac was in the DOC custody from Dec 94 until Sept 95 <--Confirmed in Welcome to Deathrow, Frank Alexander

Comment

Great remake, the tracks picture me rollin (re-sampled) + check out time are one of my favourites from your remakes

Comment

hmmmm.. not bad! sounds good. nice remake... and good job cvince

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X