Street Life (edit from new leak)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Life (edit from new leak)

I have love for this song as is but I know a few fans prefer it to feature a little less Prince Ital singing....

I'm positive there are mixes like this from before....but this is an edit from the latest quality leak that is more Like a Pac track....I also tweaked the outro so as to hear the adlibs which I'd never heard before this.

No Ital....
    zSHARE - Street Life edit.mp3

Full track with Ital...except Pac starts first....
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

A little less Ital....Pac still starts first.........
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

pEaCe!
    Last edited by Frank Castle; 10-13-2010, 02:13 AM.

Nice edit, it sounds great, did u turn up tha vocals too or somethin, damn propz!

Comment

ok i give u props for doin it for those who like it!

but in my opinion street life without PRINCE Ital Joe isn't street life, his singing gives that song something special!!

no diss its just my opinion!
      Last edited by Big G.O.V.; 08-09-2010, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Prince gave it that 90s DANCE/reggae type of vibe

people were whining about true ogs, and now same people are butchering and remastering stuff ???
        sigpic

Comment

come on guys, u gotta stop with this. As soon as something leaks we get 20 different versions of it, wav, mp3, remaster, different mixdown, different chorus, chorus removed and the almighty remix. Just look at war gamez....how many friggin remixes do we need? Especially when only 1 or 2 of them are really good and the rest suck! All this shit makes it hard to keep up with my 2pac music collection.

Comment

^^ for me its not hard i just dont download something like this, best decision!! or delete it permanently!! then i have no problems.... lool

Comment

I made a similar edit a while back doing basically the same thing, but I left Joe in it a bit more. Best thing I ever did

Comment

Originally posted by Esoteric View Post
                I made a similar edit a while back doing basically the same thing, but I left Joe in it a bit more. Best thing I ever did
                Can you hook it up man. Been playing this track all day today.
                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
                  I have love for this song as is but I know a few fans prefer it to feature a little less Prince Ital singing....

Whoa ..... easy boyz

As Castle clearly states .... this "mixdown" is for "a few fans who prefer it to feature a little less Prince Ital singing"

If you're not interested ... than don't bother with it. Either way, let's not get all hot and bothered about a forum member trying to help a few out.

I like Prince Ital's singing .. but I find it drags on a bit.
                  Frank's edit is solid .. does somebody have one made from the new leak that features some of Prince Ital's singing?

Thanks for the share.
                  Last edited by Ironman; 08-09-2010, 11:58 PM.

Comment

No prob ironman.......thanks.

iano - yeah I nudged them up a little bit. Glad ya dig it.

Like I said for those who may want a version like this feel free to enjoy.

pEaCe!
                    Last edited by Frank Castle; 08-10-2010, 07:20 AM.

Comment

yeah fo sure it sounds better
                      Say no to Trump.

Comment

Is there a link to hear the entier track in higher volume

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli1977 View Post
                          Is there a link to hear the entier track in higher volume
                          Just right click the song in iTunes, it should pull up an option box and go over a few things and I think you can just adjust the sound there. If not just turn your speakers up like a mofoka'

Comment

I think its dope prince idol is ok but when he takes up two min. of the song it gets too much I love it especially cause pac is first

Comment

Bumpin for Ironman........

PeAcE

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X