X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOB with chorus and Street Life OG Vibe

here's mob with the singing woman for the ones who prefer it

zSHARE - mob with chorus.mp3

and here's an og vibe of street life i made. i threw king dizzys instrumental remake over the street life version that just leaked. love it or hate it

zSHARE - street life og vibe.mp3

Originally posted by Joecool View Post
    here's mob with the singing woman for the ones who prefer it

zSHARE - mob with chorus.mp3

and here's an og vibe of street life i made. i threw king dizzys instrumental remake over the street life version that just leaked. love it or hate it

zSHARE - street life og vibe.mp3

Thanks for the drop Joecool ... not sure if this is possible, but if so, could you make a version increasing the volume of the female chorus singing? The volume seems a bit low.

Comment

i luv mob
      Say no to Trump.

Comment

Great job, Streelife sounds better with this beat. Thanks brotha.

Comment

thanks for MOB but personally i prefer it without the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Thanks for the drop Joecool ... not sure if this is possible, but if so, could you make a version increasing the volume of the female chorus singing? The volume seems a bit low.
            co-sign would be dope if you could raise the female vocals?
            My Current PC
            i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

mob sounds good, but still i like version without singer

Comment

Good looking out man!
                Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

thanx for the feedback. i cant turn up the volume of the singer. if i do so it will sound distorted because i use the hook from the evo version which is in bad quality. so sorry this is the best i could do.

Comment

thanx for the feedback. i cant turn up the volume of the singer. if i do so it will sound distorted because i use the hook from the evo version which is in bad quality. so sorry this is the best i could do.

I kinda figured that would be an issue .. either way .. still a nice mix.

Thanks.

Comment

ah ok - thats the problem, i see. good stuff even if i prefer the version without the woman, too.
                      collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X