2pac - Fortune and Fame OG (melody added) **JOAQUIN PHOENIX MIXX**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2pac - Fortune and Fame OG (melody added) **JOAQUIN PHOENIX MIXX**

so yea.. just added a remake melody into the og.. i made 2 versions of this.. a straight og and a fixed mix by me... as ive said.. the og goes off bar.. and you will clearly hear it go off bar after edis verse cuz he ends his verse too soon in the straight og mix... the fixed mix still goes off bar but recovers before the chorus and still sounds nice sept the bassline which i wouldnt fix durning the off bar period but as far as the melody and the drums... its all good..

straight og mix (goes off bar)

Download - famestraightogenhanced.mp3 - Sharebee.com, the one and only online file hosting distribution service.

fixed short og mix

Download - fameogfixedenhancedmix.mp3 - Sharebee.com, the one and only online file hosting distribution service.

You are really on some "off-bar" shit lately whats next "dear mama" off-bar fix?...
    sigpic

Comment

^^ lol..hey man... when ur a music guy like my self and somethin doesnt follow the math of the structured beat... i notice it and it bothers me...

Comment

good job joaquin, sounds much better
        F-N-F
        THE REMIX KING
        / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Joaquin Phoenix View Post
          ^^ lol..hey man... when ur a music guy like my self and somethin doesnt follow the math of the structured beat... i notice it and it bothers me...
          You are perfectionist , just like me, but sometimes it can be too much...ughh try and smoke some weed instead

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ivrpo6V18&feature=related]YouTube - 2pac at the gun range - Interview 2/3[/ame]
          1:41
          sigpic

Comment

Thanx alot man. This sound nice. Really liked the og, only the beat is fucked up when you compare with the retail one.

Much better.

But you right its off bar, after edi´s verse its sounds very strange with the sample you added.

Comment

very dope man!

Comment

Lovin this, sounds way better now. 2 more fixes for my folder =p
                Originally posted by Jiro
                so all tracks heard allready out therer u just covnerted to wav?

Comment

propz man....you always come through with these types of joints.

sounds tight

Comment

The melody enhancement is a slight bit corny, but maybe play around with some inst. samples and find something better. And where'd the added chorus elements come from? hmm. All-in-all pretty nice.
                    It make homos game at females.

Comment

Korg M1 VST !!
                      sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X