Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grits - My Life Be Like/Ohh Ahh (Remix ft. 2Pac & Xzibit - Tokyo Drift video version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grits - My Life Be Like/Ohh Ahh (Remix ft. 2Pac & Xzibit - Tokyo Drift video version)

Before you watch I want to ask you guys to click the 720p option. Trust me, shit will be so clear. I downloaded the HD version of the movie just for this music video so don't let that go to waste!

Download Link: zSHARE - Grits - My Life Be Like_Ohh Ahh_ - ft. 2Pac _ Xzibit.mp3

Added 2Pac in the mix: D-Ace ( YouTube - gino325's Channel )
    Added Xzibit in the mix and made the outro: DJCvince ( YouTube - DJCvince's Channel )
    Bought the HQ version of the song and the instrumental: Worldwide ( YouTube - TheRealWorldwide's Channel )

Video made by me, ofcourse. This time I decided not to go with something to flashy, kept it simple. But please be aware, even though this looks like a simple video I spent hours on copy/pasting the video and narrowing 90 minutes down to 7.

Enjoy my friends, I got another video of a VERY DOPE DJCvince mix coming soon, I just suddenly got real inspired when I was rewatching Tokyo Drift and thanks to D-ace, DJCvince and Worldwide this mix was made and my dream became a reality(lol). So big thanks to those guys!
    Last edited by WeUp2013; 08-27-2010, 01:11 AM.
    2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

yo this is a hot mix!!! beat is sick, video is great props

p.s commented your vid on youtube as well

Comment

^Thank you, appreciate it! I really love this mix, especially the chorus part is dope. Makes me want to go out and buy a streetcar like those in the video lol. If only I had the money :[
      2Pac hours before he got shot: ''Everybody that get out of jail got good luck!''

Comment

anytime the mix is great. would love a street car myself...but like you said that takes me having the money. keep doing your thing and look forward to hearing more

Comment

Its a little long, but this is some hot shit

Comment

hearing that same chorus gets quite annoying lol
            kinda wierd beat with pac and xzibit
            F-N-F
            THE REMIX KING
            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post
              hearing that same chorus gets quite annoying lol
              kinda wierd beat with pac and xzibit
              It's the chorus that made me love this song And funny thing is, that most people I showed this mix to actually thought Xzibit was originally in the song, cause it fits perfectly. Pac's verse also goes with it pretty well. The quality of the Untouchable pella isn't perfect but it works

Its a little long, but this is some hot shit
              Thanks bro, the mix in the download link is 1 minute shorter. The video version was a little bit longer cause I kinda wanted it to make like a mini movie. I didn't want to end that with the chinese dude Han dying either, that would be to sad D:
              Last edited by WeUp2013; 08-27-2010, 11:21 AM.

Comment

great quality & nice mix, pitty the quality of pacs vocals arent great

I Know Death Follows Me
                But
                I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Can U upload the video?? The youtube count is delete

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X